• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio

G

Anyone watch Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio yet? If so, is it any good? I’m a sucker for stop motion so this might be right up my alley.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
My older son
52A874B4-40AE-426A-80F3-2B23CF35D90E.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I make more than you in a quarter than you do all year, brother.

View attachment 82906

Why does this retard have a grudge against McGowan again? What a fucking woman keeping tabs on anyone who's "wronged him".

Keep bragging about money faggot. You're still a midget cocksucker who resorted to an imported wife at 37.

Dot Cumia

Forum Clout
Thanks for this, I needed a good laugh.
I'm going to buy a new, larger home in 2023 and rent out my current place. Am I part of the club? Do we get to sip whiskey and get blown by secretaries or something?

On a related note, my wife and I went to Ireland for our honeymoon and loved it (more specifically, loved the parts near Kinsale and Galway). Wouldn't want to live there but a couple of weeks for vacationing and slowing down every year might be nice. We looked into buying a property and even the shit holes were expensive. What the fuck is up with Irish property values? $500,000 to get anything worth looking at and even those were borderline. Is all of the UK like that?

Anyways, good job plowing the wife and procreating. Dan keeps shooting blanks. Giving you the W here.