• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guess who's back tomorrow at 8pm ET?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
IMG_20220410_230753.jpg

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
Are you actually going to interview Jamie Boobee and/or the other faggot or is this another podcast where you watch the strictly stalking video and make comments we've all heard 1000 times before.
They’ve done this with almost every episode. He’s also said that they’re moving away from the Pat shit and do something else. You can clearly see they are having a difficult time with that.

G

They’ve done this with almost every episode. He’s also said that they’re moving away from the Pat shit and do something else. You can clearly see they are having a difficult time with that.
You're welcome to come on tomorrow night if you'd like. Here's the link: [URL]https://streamyard.com/tjd5pb8wq6[/URL] Bet you won't because I know you're a miserable, unfunny faggot.

Go ahead, give me your excuse. I know it's coming. Fucking pussy.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I personally love the Strictly Stalking saga and think you should dedicate more than 2 episodes to it, but I guess that's the unpopular opinion

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
If you don't like it, then why don't you start your own podcast? I mean, really.