• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guess who’s back? Back again? Pat is back, tell a friend.

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
Patrick is back. My friends, this is a good thing. Please allow me to explain.
  1. His attempts at political punditry are going to be needed as we move to the 2024 Presidential Election. Between watching Democrats lose Senate & House majorities in the mid-terms to watching Kamala Harris lose to a Rob DeSantis / Tim Scott ticket in the Presidential election, he will be driven to a point of digital insanity. We need to see this gun-carrying conservative tell his followers exactly why a Cuban & Black man are in fact Nazis.
  2. His personal life is becoming increasingly unstable & twitter allows us to view this macabre spectacle as if we we’re at a PT Barnum Freak Show at the turn of the century. His book sales suck, he has legal fees to pay & eventually he will get in trouble for fraudulently obtaining PPP loans. How long do we think Nikki will stay around? How long will Hooligans continue to allow his patronage with all the baggage surrounding him? We have yet to experience the denouement of these varying plot lines.
  3. His alleged writing career will slip away. Pat’s actions bring about tremendous amounts of daily stress to his person. His unusually high levels of cortisol, combined with alcoholism, a diet of fried & frozen foods, and tremendous bouts of self-loathing are not a great combination for the creative process. Look at what he is currently working on now- ripping off classic Dickens characters and putting them in a Guy Ritchie movie. I guess he doesn’t write science fiction anymore?
  4. We have a symbiotic relationship with Pat & his universe. We need to prepare ourselves for the day when Pat disappears from our lives forever. There will be a day when the sun sets on this little adventure & that day might not be far off. Larry Bird retired after Magic Johnson got AIDS and quit basketball. Nobody cared about McEnroe after Borg retired. Cherish it. For one day we will see “all is dead, as I am dead... stalk another” and the movie ends.

Forum Clout
Cause Ade feels so EMPTY without me...

D5F66E61-2819-4747-A830-57C71CEEC476.jpeg

G

Patrick is back. My friends, this is a good thing. Please allow me to explain.
  1. His attempts at political punditry are going to be needed as we move to the 2024 Presidential Election. Between watching Democrats lose Senate & House majorities in the mid-terms to watching Kamala Harris lose to a Rob DeSantis / Tim Scott ticket in the Presidential election, he will be driven to a point of digital insanity. We need to see this gun-carrying conservative tell his followers exactly why a Cuban & Black man are in fact Nazis.
  2. His personal life is becoming increasingly unstable & twitter allows us to view this macabre spectacle as if we we’re at a PT Barnum Freak Show at the turn of the century. His book sales suck, he has legal fees to pay & eventually he will get in trouble for fraudulently obtaining PPP loans. How long do we think Nikki will stay around? How long will Hooligans continue to allow his patronage with all the baggage surrounding him? We have yet to experience the denouement of these varying plot lines.
  3. His alleged writing career will slip away. Pat’s actions bring about tremendous amounts of daily stress to his person. His unusually high levels of cortisol, combined with alcoholism, a diet of fried & frozen foods, and tremendous bouts of self-loathing are not a great combination for the creative process. Look at what he is currently working on now- ripping off classic Dickens characters and putting them in a Guy Ritchie movie. I guess he doesn’t write science fiction anymore?
  4. We have a symbiotic relationship with Pat & his universe. We need to prepare ourselves for the day when Pat disappears from our lives forever. There will be a day when the sun sets on this little adventure & that day might not be far off. Larry Bird retired after Magic Johnson got AIDS and quit basketball. Nobody cared about McEnroe after Borg retired. Cherish it. For one day we will see “all is dead, as I am dead... stalk another” and the movie ends.
One correction re Larry Bird...he retired because his back gave out on him not because of Magic's fake AIDS. Larry literally had to lay on the ground and ice his back when he wasn't in the game, couldn't fucking sit down. If his back didn't explode, he'd have played another 5-6 seasons. If Len Bias wasn't a fucking retard, Bird and Bias would have been a better duo than Jordan and Pippen.

Forum Clout
I love how Pat thinks keeping his twitter is a victory. Keep tweeting every mundane thing you do in life. Please keep sharing vacation shit. Keep telling us which conventions you're going to and when you'll be there. Keep telling us about the panels and shows you're going to be on (well not anymore). And please keep informing us of the alleged shenanigans that rascals keep doing to you. Oh no what will we do now that you're once again able to provide so much content for us.

Forum Clout
fat really is taking advantage of getting his platform back
his voice can now be heard.
this is the content his following demands.

no child, that is not section 8 housing.

View attachment 26053
I had no idea that’s what it looks like across the street from his half a hovel. So when this dude is taking his shirtless post 1K run selfies he’s doing it in front of the Milwaukee version of the Towers from The Wire?

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
One correction re Larry Bird...he retired because his back gave out on him not because of Magic's fake AIDS. Larry literally had to lay on the ground and ice his back when he wasn't in the game, couldn't fucking sit down. If his back didn't explode, he'd have played another 5-6 seasons. If Len Bias wasn't a fucking retard, Bird and Bias would have been a better duo than Jordan and Pippen.
This is true. But he has also gone on record saying that he lost some of his competitive drive once Magic left the game & we also a factor. Didn’t want to convolute my point by having a lower lumbar discussion.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I thought it was bone-spurs in the feet that shelved Larry Legend?