• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Groundhog Day (1993)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/groundhog-day-1993[/URL]

Old school classic with Venkman as some kind of time surfer. I guess. Egon even makes an appearance which was cool.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
It’s good but it’d be far more entertaining if he went around raping.

G

It's not but, jokes aside, rape is for nutjobs. Phil is a misanthrope, but not a total piece of shit. He does what most of us would do. Trick bimbos into the sack and steal from banks. Having said that, in his position, I would absolutely give murder a try.
Well I better not catch you trying to murder me, time loop or not, buddy!

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
It's not but, jokes aside, rape is for nutjobs. Phil is a misanthrope, but not a total piece of shit. He does what most of us would do. Trick bimbos into the sack and steal from banks. Having said that, in his position, I would absolutely give murder a try.
Wouldn't you worry about that experience haunting you forever, even if it was a reboot day

G

Wouldn't you worry about that experience haunting you forever, even if it was a reboot day
Maybe, but that's why you'd have to pick your victim right. Murdering a kid or other innocent would lead to a psychic black hole, even if you saw them alive the next day. Killing the fat guy in the Bed and Breakfast or Ned Ryerson or someone would probably run you a couple of sleepless nights and then fine. I think I could try several different methods on Andie McDowell's character before getting bored.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Maybe, but that's why you'd have to pick your victim right. Murdering a kid or other innocent would lead to a psychic black hole, even if you saw them alive the next day. Killing the fat guy in the Bed and Breakfast or Ned Ryerson or someone would probably run you a couple of sleepless nights and then fine. I think I could try several different methods on Andie McDowell's character before getting bored.
Yeah she's fucking horrible and needs he face put under a drill press