• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ground Zero for the situation the West is in now... (You ain't gonna like it...)

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
MV5BMTMwMmI5NTUtMWFiZi00YjI5LWJhZDQtMTA5MzhkNWNjMmFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
He's the one that became the bogeyman to scare and change Westerners attitudes, he's the bogeyman THEY have used to intimate people into this multicultural horseshit. Had he never existed, the British Empire would probably still exist, and the "Order of Things" would still be the same...

Maybe...

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
This was filmed in Münster, a 2 hour drive from me. Really need to visit there more often. Great historical city.
Europeans are so lucky. You guys have such beautiful cities filled with thousands of years of history. The worst, ugliest European city is still worlds better than the best US has to offer. Every city in the US is either a giant tourist trap or a crime ridden dump.

Sadly the US had potential for greatest, but the inmates run the asylum here.

G

Europeans are so lucky. You guys have such beautiful cities filled with thousands of years of history. The worst, ugliest European city is still worlds better than the best US has to offer. Every city in the US is either a giant tourist trap or a crime ridden dump.

I could walk out of my door, walk for a few minutes and come across signs of Roman civilisation. I love history and i’m so glad so much has been preserved, especially where i live, the former North-West border of the Roman Empire.

G

Well the inmates run the asylum here too.. we aren’t much better than you guys in that regard. 😅

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I could walk out of my door, walk for a few minutes and come across signs of Roman civilisation. I love history and i’m so glad so much has been preserved, especially where i live, the former North-West border of the Roman Empire.
That's awesome. You're basically living through your country's history in a way. Crazy to think so much from ancient Rome has been preserved. The fact that Roman roads are still used today blows my mind. Anyone who can't appreciate that is a faggot.

When I go out, I see US monuments sprayed painted with graffiti.

Will Durant, A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
That's awesome. You're basically living through your country's history in a way. Crazy to think so much from ancient Rome has been preserved. The fact that Roman roads are still used today blows my mind. Anyone who can't appreciate that is a faggot.

When I go out, I see US monuments sprayed painted with graffiti.

Will Durant, A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within
Really doesn't matter what history Europeans have if they continue to decline... Blacks and Asians have no intentions of adapting to any other culture. The Latin Romans absorbed others into their Republic/Empire, but they used force to do it.

Whites no longer have the will to fight, it's over..

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Really doesn't matter what history Europeans have if they continue to decline... Blacks and Asians have no intentions of adapting to any other culture. The Latin Romans absorbed others into their Republic/Empire, but they used force to do it.

This man is a disinfo agent and Jewish saboteur. Mods, please remove this post and ban the user

But sherioushly folksh, the tide is turning its just hard to notice or feel optimistic because we’re so bombarded with demoralization propaganda everywhere we look. But now we’ve got fucking Ye out there naming the Jew for Christ’s sakes.. these rats can only hide for so long. They’re getting desperate and they know the nose is about to be exposed. The Achilles heel of the Jew is to always overplay their hand.. once they’re backed into a corner they will reveal themselves in such a way that people won’t be able to deny it anymore. Of course then once the JQ is resolved we’ll need to talk about the WWQ (white woman question).

G

This man is a disinfo agent and Jewish saboteur. Mods, please remove this post and ban the user

But sherioushly folksh, the tide is turning its just hard to notice or feel optimistic because we’re so bombarded with demoralization propaganda everywhere we look. But now we’ve got fucking Ye out there naming the Jew for Christ’s sakes.. these rats can only hide for so long. They’re getting desperate and they know the nose is about to be exposed. The Achilles heel of the Jew is to always overplay their hand.. once they’re backed into a corner they will reveal themselves in such a way that people won’t be able to deny it anymore. Of course then once the JQ is resolved we’ll need to talk about the WWQ (white woman question).

By God i hope you’re right on this one. 🙏🏻

G

They say the World Wars killed off all the brave/reckless/adventurous genetics, and the Europeans we have today are like 3rd-4th generation descendants of pacifists, war-dodgers, milk-men, Tunisian knife fighters, etc. Dysgenics is real.

The 20th century was the first real "Jewish" century.