• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Grohl…

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Dave Grohl is a milquetoast fag but the way Joe speaks of him as a colleague is pretty ducking rich here

3B59EE22-DAF4-4787-94A1-86A5D306B638.jpeg

Forum Clout
While Dave Grohl may be an annoying fag, he's been in two million-selling bands. Meanwhile the meaty-breasted moron is warbling for tips at the Oyster Hut in Syosset and nagging the Moose Lodge guys about letting him play there again. Like most embarrassing amateur guitar fags, Joe thinks he has an innate musician's kinship with real musicians, like they're his peers. Joe isn't fit to be Dave Grohl's guitar tuner and he's too old and fat to even make a halfway decent roadie. Yet he pontificates like he's Clapton or something.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What an awful thing to say right before trying to profit off his music this summer. Joes cover bands for nirvana and Rage really should be shut down. No idea why there havent be C&Ds on this.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
What an awful thing to say right before trying to profit off his music this summer. Joes cover bands for nirvana and Rage really should be shut down. No idea why there havent be C&Ds on this.
Joe is far too obscure for any bands to bother going after. I do hope that Rage sue him as the Joe material would be great.

G

Why the fuck does he care about this? The venue didn’t agree to their conditions so they cancelled the show. So what?

Dave Grohl isn’t forcing anyone to get jabbed at gunpoint.

I don’t give a shit what any actor, athlete, or musician thinks about anything. Even the ones I like.