• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Grifters.

G

I don't agree with this man's confrontational attitude, but he has a point-diddily-oint.

chaquille007.jpg

chaquille014.jpg

chaquille015.jpg

Forum Clout
Most "Comicsgaters" do this shit, really hate how they tried to align with us Brothamen when Pat when mainstream. Made really weird because I distinctly remembering at least in the beginning of the Trump administration, they were jerking themselves off over not being Conservative Christians, and how they were just your average guy who was siding with Trump because the Democrats had become such faggots.

They pretty much dropped all of that, and I've never understood why since -as that obsessive shitskin is pointing out- none of them actually mean it at all.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
the catholic ones always reveal themselves when they have second marriages or enter into relationships after their first. tbh i have more respect in general for amish/mennoties or monks that just isolate and cut themselves off from this shit. the christian conservative thing that's in right now comes off really gay and insincere.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“Dumb hoes!” she says with a big smile, elbowing every man who’s watching. “HAHAHA DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE GUYS? ARENT WOMEN SO STUPID! I know i’m a woman but, like, i’m one of the GOOD ONES! because I hate LIBERALS!”

Fucking slit.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
the catholic ones always reveal themselves when they have second marriages or enter into relationships after their first. tbh i have more respect in general for amish/mennoties or monks that just isolate and cut themselves off from this shit. the christian conservative thing that's in right now comes off really gay and insincere.
Most of them will balk if you ask "should we legislate Christian morality, then?" and that's when you know you're dealing with a grifter.

Forum Clout
Most of them will balk if you ask "should we legislate Christian morality, then?" and that's when you know you're dealing with a grifter.
Not necessarily. Americans might balk at that question because it clearly has implications for an implementation of a state-sponsored religion, which is abhorrent to the first amendment. It's a loaded question.

Try and give them a list of proposed legislation. You might find a different answer. (Or you might not.)