• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gregg with a huge get

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
968F74A8-A7A0-4D60-ABCA-D8E47CD86128.jpeg

Did I say huge? I meant short.

G

[HEADING=2]Opie lost his father, mourned for years afterward and most likely still thinks about him daily. Anthony didn't visit his slowly declining mother in the hospital once in her last 5 years right up until she passed because it was uncomfortable and she was "already dead"[/HEADING]
Opie hugged and called up Patrice daily, and cried when the news broke out that he died. Anthony seemed like he was just putting up a facade that he was upset. Honestly, I think Ant just saw Patrice as great radio and nothing more. Ant will die alone.

[SIZE=12px].... and ill break down da forf wall for you...
without gregg, the actor that plays "opie", none of us would be gathered here in this humble message board today. praise his name- [/SIZE]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

Opie lost his father, mourned for years afterward and most likely still thinks about him daily. Anthony didn't visit his slowly declining mother in the hospital once in her last 5 years right up until she passed because it was uncomfortable and she was "already dead"​

Opie hugged and called up Patrice daily, and cried when the news broke out that he died. Anthony seemed like he was just putting up a facade that he was upset. Honestly, I think Ant just saw Patrice as great radio and nothing more. Ant will die alone.

.... and ill break down da forf wall for you...
without gregg, the actor that plays "opie", none of us would be gathered here in this humble message board today. praise his name-
Anytime a death was announced that mincing queer would say "ahhh... that sucks". Nice emotional response, faggot.

Renaus

Forum Clout

Opie lost his father, mourned for years afterward and most likely still thinks about him daily. Anthony didn't visit his slowly declining mother in the hospital once in her last 5 years right up until she passed because it was uncomfortable and she was "already dead"​

.... and ill break down da forf wall for you...
without gregg, the actor that plays "opie", none of us would be gathered here in this humble message board today. praise his name-
I would have understand if she was a cunt to him and his brother. They loved their shitty dad but didn't have the decency of doing the right thing to their mother.