• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gregg Hughes is a fucking faggot

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Sure he didn’t go to war with his fanbase or have sex with trannies. But his constant shitting on people who helped make him a millionaire makes me hate him more than Anthony. At least nana is funny to laugh at. Opie claiming he never knew anth was a racist is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever seen.

Anyway my point is that Daniel Mullen of Insight Software has been ballwashing Opie on Twitter for weeks now trying to get him to come on his podcast. What a queer.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He wasn't funny then, and he still isn't funny. Not a single one of his uploads contains any intentional comedy. He should just take up golf and go away.
The funniest Opie story is when he golfed with Vos and was annoyed that Vos hit him with a ball when he was standing next to the pin.

G

I’d probably shit on someone if they stabbed me in the back, too.

And then tried to gaslight me calling me paranoid all the time while they were actually doing the things he suspected them doing like creating BaldOpie and endlessly gossiping and making fun of him when he wasn’t around.

I mean they are all pieces of shit, and he has many faults, but he has some reason.

As far as claiming he never knew Anthony was a racist, that’s just a fucking lie. Everyone knew. For a while I could see someone thinking it was just for humor value but once the rants became endless it was pretty clear.

G

What’s ironic is that this forum is like 3-4 meta levels of funny higher than the people it’s dedicated to, opie and anthony. Imagine either of them posting here.
Gregg would be the literal middle america reply guy on the fight videos on twitter saying some npc line and anthony would be @Imager if he was missing a chromosome and a nigger irl (not yet unproven)
They wouldn’t even get the esotericness of this place :colin_sm:
What I’m saying is the pests became da show

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Sure he didn’t go to war with his fanbase or have sex with trannies. But his constant shitting on people who helped make him a millionaire makes me hate him more than Anthony. At least nana is funny to laugh at. Opie claiming he never knew anth was a racist is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever seen.

Anyway my point is that Daniel Mullen of Insight Software has been ballwashing Opie on Twitter for weeks now trying to get him to come on his podcast. What a queer.
Greggy loves bringing up the “race rants” but he’s the one that had Patrice on 10,000 times, who turned everything into race. Who was keeping this conversation going? Chink Eyes was totally fine with a caller saying “nigger” dozens of times live on the air:

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Greggy loves bringing up the “race rants” but he’s the one that had Patrice on 10,000 times, who turned everything into race. Who was keeping this conversation going? Chink Eyes was totally fine with a caller saying “nigger” dozens of times live on the air:

I liked the show where Patrice and Nick Dipaolo went back and forth about race, at one point Opie goes "Patrice, when did we lose the red lobsters? Cause I remember going to them!" and Patrice gave him nothing. Dead silence.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I understand him hating the others. I don't understand why it's the only thing he has and is the only way he can get a small audience. Show some dignity and go live a private life
I think the brotherman is in a dilemma. He is an introvert and he just does not have a show business scummy personality where people suck up to each other and do networking. I think the problem is that the Opester got a taste of that A lister fame and misses it but he does not know how to get it back without getting himself out of his comfort zone.

Last edited:
Forum Clout

I'm not Gregg Hughes but i do think this statement is incorrect and fucking dumb and again I'm not Gregg Hughes