• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gregg Has Completely Lost It

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
His more likeable and more charismatic cohost :image_9253:
1E3397AE-134E-4935-BBA6-4F7128324EFE.png

He knows how to bring the holidays in.

Monk

Forum Clout
Whoever makes these videos is a fucking hack. Video game footage in the background as they talk between clips, real original. Then to have the nerve to put this shit behind an early access paywall on a Patreon when the videos consist mostly of just straight-up playing content that they didn't even create is beyond pathetic. At least Opie is doing original shit unlike this jackoff who just parrots the same tired Youtube comments section posts from Opie's videos. We get it, you don't like Opie. Move on with your life.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This guy talking is an absolute faggot. But a faggot that has me sold on wanting to watch the shitshow that is Opie. Losing his buddies the last 1 1/2 years really fucked with the destroyers head. So fucking funny.
I think he really believed that they were his bros and realized they only kissed his ass for what he could do for them