• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Greg Bach Co-runs “The Laughing Tap” and is very interested in the plight trans kids.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I know we have seen this creature before…but The Laughing Tap is a milwaukee comedy club where Rick and his great friend Jackson Jones have performed.

IMG_7269.jpeg

Greg coruns the club and is a bag fat creepy guy with a beard. Looks a bit like Ricks friend Dominic if i do say so..

Here’s Greg having a dialogue about trans kids with fellow childless middle aged weirdo Patrick s Tomlinson

IMG_7270.jpeg

I’m just glad these two creeps are looking out for the interests of vulnerable mentally ill children.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I know we have seen this creature before…but The Laughing Tap is a milwaukee comedy club where Rick and his great friend Jackson Jones have performed.

View attachment 159243
Greg coruns the club and is a bag fat creepy guy with a beard. Looks a bit like Ricks friend Dominic if i do say so..

Here’s Greg having a dialogue about trans kids with fellow childless middle aged weirdo Patrick s Tomlinson

View attachment 159244
I’m just glad these two creeps are looking out for the interests of vulnerable mentally ill children.
Greg at least asks for data and sources, presumably so he can play the "Oh well your sources are no good" reddit argument game but still.

Fat just kool-aid mans in to tell a easily disproven lie for uncritical likes from child molesters

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

View attachment 159243

View attachment 159244
No dicks cut off, but puberty blockers and pump them full of women's hormones, what could go wrong?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No dicks cut off, but puberty blockers and pump them full of women's hormones, what could go wrong?
Weird how the I LOVE SCIENCE crowd is all for adding things to the body that can do serious damage. Theyre pumping kids full of shit to “trick” their bodies into not growing / maturing properly but if you think that’s crazy you’re called a bigot and put on a list.

Forum Clout
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong when you stunt a boy's growth and puberty with pharmaceuticals? Shrink his dick and balls, make it so he can't get an erection or ever have an orgasm. Mutilate what's left of his dick and balls once he turns 18 and turn what's left of them into a gaping wound monstrosity which brings him nothing but pain and misery. Now he's on hundreds of different medications including SSRI's, mood stabilizers, benzodiazepines, and more. He's totally unable to feel natural human emotions, especially sexually, and can't orgasm, and will never have an orgasm in his fucked up abusive life, so the only way he can "feel" anything is from the "pleasure" he gets from binge eating junk food. This isn't healthcare. It's demonic Mengele shit.

SmartSelect_20231013-142040_Gallery.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Why does Pig always insist that kids aren't getting Troon surgery in the US? And even if they weren't, why would he care if it was illegal???
It’s despicable that he lies knowingly about this. He knows that children are getting their breasts removed etc. by the hundreds if not thousands monthly but he values being the ultimate troon ally over being truthful about that “uncomfortable” reality. It’s up there with his denial of the police report’s contents for things I hate most about him.

"I once made Bon Iver laugh."

When, in 2008 when that pretentious hipster faggot was somewhat relevant. Nice Eau Claire WI's claim to fame stupid- home of Bon Iver and Scorch.
Self-titled still slaps

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong when you stunt a boy's growth and puberty with pharmaceuticals? Shrink his dick and balls, make it so he can't get an erection or ever have an orgasm. Mutilate what's left of his dick and balls once he turns 18 and turn what's left of them into a gaping wound monstrosity which brings him nothing but pain and misery. Now he's on hundreds of different medications including SSRI's, mood stabilizers, benzodiazepines, and more. He's totally unable to feel natural human emotions, especially sexually, and can't orgasm, and will never have an orgasm in his fucked up abusive life, so the only way he can "feel" anything is from the "pleasure" he gets from binge eating junk food. This isn't healthcare. It's demonic Mengele shit.

View attachment 159351
Haha no matter what, that's a man gut.. Nice tits stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Gender affirming surgery is not performed on minors in WI or anywhere else in America".

View attachment 159569

Stand up comedy is dead. All stand up comics are self felatting faggots who perform op-eds instead of routines. Redditors with microphones.
I can’t remember the term it was a combination of laughter and applause and that’s comedians are trying to get now - applause laughter for their left leaning political opinions. If you don’t clap YOU ARE the problem. It’s not even about entertaining people - I remember when they would show people in the audience laughing their heads off to people like Richard Pryor - now It’s all about getting applause over cheap pop buzz words.

That’s why I liked Norm so much - he kept his life private (to the point of being sick for over a decade a secret) because he just wanted to make people laugh.

Forum Clout
I can’t remember the term it was a combination of laughter and applause and that’s comedians are trying to get now - applause laughter for their left leaning political opinions. If you don’t clap YOU ARE the problem. It’s not even about entertaining people - I remember when they would show people in the audience laughing their heads off to people like Richard Pryor - now It’s all about getting applause over cheap pop buzz words.

That’s why I liked Norm so much - he kept his life private (to the point of being sick for over a decade a secret) because he just wanted to make people laugh.
Clapter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That’s it! It was on the tip of my tongue. But it’s true, these comedians all want to be seen as like a Colbert or daily show host where they just tell lame “republicans bad” and get cheap pops for shitting on white people, the patriarchy, and say “black lives matter”

Someone here said they heard a woman say they like Colbert / Fallon / Seth Meyers because they “laugh AND get the news!” Which sums up todays comedy. It stinks!