• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"GREETINGS, ANTHONY CUMIA, I AM THE GRIM REAPER, AND I AM HERE FOR YOUR ETERNAL SOUL."

G

grimreaper.jpg

[SIZE=22px]"THE TIME HAS COME, DEAR ANTHONY. YOUR HEART HAS SUDDENLY GIVEN OUT FROM A LIFETIME OF ABUSING ALCOHOL.

THINGS DO NOT LOOK GOOD FOR YOU. I HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO TAKE YOU DIRECTLY TO THE INFERNO, WHERE YOU WILL PAY FOR A LONG LIST OF SINS.

YOU WERE A SICK MAN, ANTHONY CUMIA. MOTHER ABANDONMENT, PEDOPHILIA, PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE...

SATAN IS GOING TO ENJOY YOU.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BEFORE YOUR SOUL IS TAKEN TO THE INFERNO FOR ALL ETERNITY?"

nervousbitch1.jpg

nervousbitch2.jpg
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Google images and their gay fucking webp file types or whatever they are force me to print screen them now. Fixed it lol.
Try snipping tool out with the rectangular setting, comes with windows and you can save it or copy-paste, though I don't think copy-paste works on the forums, but no need to throw it in paint and crop since the rectangle tool itself is how you crop the screencap