• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Great news. The Australian version of The Office everyone was clamoring for is finally here!

Stent

my little jin kazama is gone
Forum Clout
I watched the first episode. It's even worse than the trailer somehow. I'm going to see if I can watch them all.

They don't mention a documentary crew. I don't know if we're supposed to think there is one like in the old shows, or if it's characters now winking at the audience for no reason.

Zero character building. All the characters are cut and pasted from the other shows. No introduction to them. "Jim" looks 40 under the zoomer haircut (actor is 37). "Pam" is half abbo (actor is 39). All of them are immediately wacky and over the top.

They introduce a non-nonsensical plot device for a show that doesn't really need one, wreck it immediately anyway, then seem to keep it going like it's going to be the over-arching story for the whole season.

Stent

my little jin kazama is gone
Forum Clout
I did it. I might be the only person in history to have watched the entire season. A few times I blanked out. I had to re-watch large chunks because I realized I didn't know what had happened.

Despite both being almost 40 and definitely looking it, I think we're supposed to believe "Pam" and "Jim" are early 20s maybe? Her boyfriend keeps turning up to the office to talk to her despite not working there.

The season-long story arc had no pay-off. Nothing else makes sense or has a reason to exist so that seems appropriate.

The warehouse is run by a they/them. Post-op gender-affirming surgery transmasculine. I think that means a lady who wants to be a guy and got a fake penis. Not the character (although maybe) but the actor.

A lot of very ugly and diverse people.

Essentially 3 hours of dad's google history.

In case you forgot.