• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Got fuckin' COVID

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Usually when I get a flu, I'm sick for 3 days. In the fall I had one for 2 weeks but never tested positive for covid. My ex had it at one point and I stayed with her at her place to look after her and I never got it. It could be because I'm a ghost, it could be because I'm a fucking God, I don't know. All I know is covid is afraid of me.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Usually when I get a flu, I'm sick for 3 days. In the fall I had one for 2 weeks but never tested positive for covid. My ex had it at one point and I stayed with her at her place to look after her and I never got it. It could be because I'm a ghost, it could be because I'm a fucking God, I don't know. All I know is covid is afraid of me.
Thank you for your support, Abe. Loved ya in the Godfather and that Snickers commercial. God bless.

G

I'm vaxxed
Faggot.

Get drunk. The booze kills it.
That's why it's called corona. Duh.

Just build up more anger toward the Chinese.
How can you be angry at women so sexy?

78515578_115_03f8.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I have had COVID at least twice. Very possibly had it in late 2019 too. Original strain imported from Italy direct. I was coughing for weeks. I got well. Then the footage from Italy came out and I looked at the photos of me at a family 80th birthday party and wondered who I killed I dare not ask my grandparents which of their friends died

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I have had COVID at least twice. Very possibly had it in late 2019 too. Original strain imported from Italy direct. I was coughing for weeks. I got well. Then the footage from Italy came out and I looked at the photos of me at a family 80th birthday party and wondered who I killed I dare not ask my grandparents which of their friends died
You didn't kill anyone. Old people die.