• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Got a little tweet here, doing small numbers.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
I like how he describes his inane drivel like it's some sort of business he started.

Started selling bottled farts on Onlyfans not a goldmine but not doing bad either.

putting up tha numbahs.JPG

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I can’t think of a single person in my extended social or work circle who uses Twitter, not a single person. I know people who have lurker accounts, people who use it for customer service or to try and win competitions and stuff. I don’t know a single living soul who uses Twitter to post or network.

Why the fuck does he care about it so much? It’s insane, if someone offered to make me a Twitter account under my name with a million active followers and a verified badge, I’d politely say no. Why would you even want that shit?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I can’t think of a single person in my extended social or work circle who uses Twitter, not a single person. I know people who have lurker accounts, people who use it for customer service or to try and win competitions and stuff. I don’t know a single living soul who uses Twitter to post or network.

Why the fuck does he care about it so much? It’s insane, if someone offered to make me a Twitter account under my name with a million active followers and a verified badge, I’d politely say no. Why would you even want that shit?
I know about 5 people who have Twitter accounts, but none of them actively use them anymore. They've become Annabelle'd zombie accounts. Some of them went to other platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat or Telegram (whatever the fuck that is), some actually returned to FB, but most people seem to have simply grown up and grown out of their need for social media.

Twitter is becoming more like MySpace than Facebook is, weirdly. FB seems to be having some sort of unexpected Renaissance.

G

Telegram (whatever the fuck that is)
Telegram is chat application, you have to use your phone number to make an account though. It has the capability to do group chats and you can make channels where you as a creator post content. It's a staple of crypto currency communities and it's also Russian owned and doesnt do a lot of censoring so a lot of fringe people use the platform to not get banned. Actually, it's interesting, because google and apple will "app store ban" a channel of a content creator, say for "hate speech". But you can download the app from open source sources like F-Droid, or the telegram website, and those builds will not censor those channels like the app store ban will.

Telegram can be fun. Let me post some stuff where I was trolling as a pajeet, DMing randoms from massive crypto group chats. I have a few of these but these are my two favorite. I wont embed them due to the image size being ass

Attachments

• finding_a_jew.png
    finding_a_jew.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 63
  • PajeetLarp2.png
    PajeetLarp2.png
    274.7 KB · Views: 64

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
It's unfathomable how proud he is of his Twitter activity until you realize that, comparatively, it's the best he's got.

As a writer he flopped, as a comedian he stinks, as a breadwinner he fails. But most importantly, as a father his negligence is so monumental it casts a shadow over every aspect of his life.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I know about 5 people who have Twitter accounts, but none of them actively use them anymore. They've become Annabelle'd zombie accounts. Some of them went to other platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat or Telegram (whatever the fuck that is), some actually returned to FB, but most people seem to have simply grown up and grown out of their need for social media.

Twitter is becoming more like MySpace than Facebook is, weirdly. FB seems to be having some sort of unexpected Renaissance.
FB has two great features - the groups and the marketplace.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I have a friend from college that is a lot like Pat. He’s super into twitter. He posts his tweets on his Instagram story. He says shit like “it just hits different” and “it slaps.” He married the first woman that fucked him. He’s fat. He does have a career as a teacher but I don’t know if that makes him more or less of a faggot than Pat.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I have a friend from college that is a lot like Pat. He’s super into twitter. He posts his tweets on his Instagram story. He says shit like “it just hits different” and “it slaps.” He married the first woman that fucked him. He’s fat. He does have a career as a teacher but I don’t know if that makes him more or less of a faggot than Pat.
We're going to need to know more about this friend. He has lolcow potential. Do you recall if he ever found Norm funny?

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
We're going to need to know more about this friend. He has lolcow potential. Do you recall if he ever found Norm funny?
I’ve been tempted to post screenshots before, and I might but he doesn’t deserve the attention that Pat receives. He might be heavy into the twitter but he’s not a cunt about it. He spent his time in the barrel, in college he was one of the guys that everyone busted his balls but he was a good sport about it.
I’ll ask him about Norm.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I’ve been tempted to post screenshots before, and I might but he doesn’t deserve the attention that Pat receives. He might be heavy into the twitter but he’s not a cunt about it. He spent his time in the barrel, in college he was one of the guys that everyone busted his balls but he was a good sport about it.
I’ll ask him about Norm.
Oh, well if he's not a cunt and is a good sport then he should be left alone.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
“The sanctions are working.”

Patrick the rebel badass. He loves rules and restrictions that keep him protected from any opposition. The kid in school who tattled.

He just wants to be a snarky cunt with zero consequences because he feels he’s earned it.

Han Solo would hate you, fat fuck.

Last edited: