• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Google’s Bard “AI” Is shit like all of them.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Onaforums.net is a website that hosts a forum for fans of the anime and manga series "One Piece." The forum has over 100,000 registered users and over 10 million posts. Users can discuss the series, share fan art, and create their own threads. The forum is also home to a number of contests and events.
Here are some of the features of the forum:
  • Discussion threads: Users can create and participate in discussion threads about One Piece.
  • Fan art: Users can share fan art they have created.
  • Contests and events: The forum hosts a number of contests and events, such as art contests and scavenger hunts.
  • User-created content: Users can create their own content, such as polls and quizzes.
The forum is a great resource for fans of One Piece. It is a place to discuss the series, share fan art, and create their own content.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the forum:
Pros:
  • Large and active community
  • Lots of discussion threads and fan art
  • User-created content
  • Easy to use
Cons:
  • Can be overwhelming for new users
  • Some users can be rude or disrespectful
  • Some threads can be off-topic or spammy
Overall, onaforums.net is a great resource for fans of One Piece. It is a place to discuss the series, share fan art, and create their own content. If you are a fan of One Piece, I recommend checking out the forum.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Sayanz Entertainment was my favorite of the dragon ball series
This is him right?
IMG_2064.jpeg

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I've noticed that Bard makes shit up more often than Bing AI or ChatGPT. It seems to be designed to tell you whatever it thinks you want to hear moreso than the other chatbots. I've called it out on its bullshit, saying you just made that up didn't you, and it confesses that it did and apologizes saying it is still learning, and then just continues with its bullshit next time. The other thing I hate about all the chatbots is that they have been programmed to always tack on unsolicited advice after it gives you the answer, using phrases like it's important to remember that, or keep in mind that, generally to push a liberal agenda on whatever you're talking about if it couldn't work it into the actual answer. I keep telling the chatbots to never do that again, and they promise to but never do because that's how they're programmed. A lot of times the unsolicited advice is about how you should feel bad about asking the question you just asked or to be careful or always consider the feelings of others and how we all need to get along. Fuckin' ChatKumbaya. I did ask ChatGPT if Hitler really only had one ball and Goebbels had no balls at all (according to the song), and it made me consider the feelings of Hitler and his propaganda minister. Got 'em!

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I told my son he's got to be really careful using chatbots to help him with his homework, because if it makes up a bullshit answer it will be really obvious that he was cheating. When you have to take the time to verify the accuracy of its answer using a search engine, you might as well have just used the search engine in the first place. The chatbots are almost always accurate with really well established facts though. There was a hilarious news story recently about a sheboon college professor that used ChatGPT to create a lecture for her students about how there is too much cheating, and she forgot to remove the ChatGPT footer off of the screenshot or the printout. Subsaharan IQ strikes again.