Google Maps got a nigga... ribs hurtin TAHDAY!

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Hooligans may be ash but it lives on Google Maps forever as the pigs favorite watering hole. Notice the shitty Taiwanese bike parked right by the entrance...

ovXthoN.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
How big of an unemployed drunken familyless loser do you have to be to be at the bar so often youre caught on Google maps. That’s so embarrassing for a normal person. Pig will see nothing wrong with it.

He thinks having a favorite bar adds to his personality. Like he's some quirky character in a 90s sitcom where whenever he walks through the door, everyone looks up and says 'Hey! Pat's here!' in unison.

The reality is he awkwardly sets up his laptop in the middle of the bar and talks the ears off strangers about what he's working on right now while they pretend to care and look for any excuse to leave his vicinity.

He thinks having a favorite bar adds to his personality. Like he's some quirky character in a 90s sitcom where whenever he walks through the door, everyone looks up and says 'Hey! Pat's here!' in unison.

The reality is he awkwardly sets up his laptop in the middle of the bar and talks the ears off strangers about what he's working on right now while they pretend to care and look for any excuse to leave his vicinity.
Bukowski had King Eddy's in LA's skid row.
Hemingway had Harry's Bar in Venice, Sloppy Joe's in Key West, and a couple of bars in Havana.
The Inklings, including Tolkien and Lewis, would meet at The Eagle and Child (lol) in Oxford.
In NYC, Dorothy Parker and her round table gathered at the Algonquin Hotel, and Kerouac, Ginsberg, Mailer and other contemporaries would drink at the White Horse.

So of course a Midwestern rube who rips off already schlock sci-fi just had to have his own haunt.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Not the thruxton but I have this pic. He literally looks like a fat child sitting on daddy's bike.

Ufogcc.jpg

So much going on here in this fat picture of a happy little piggyboy.
Nice boots, faggot.
Like how he sticks his butt out with tight pants on while clenching his knees in for the tight grip to protect his vagina.
The little fat boy face, who is he smiling at?

G

I had an alcoholic friend that I haven't talked to in years because I came to realization that he added nothing to my life and was just a downer every time I talked to him. Seeing Pat's bike directly in front of the bar reminded me of said alcoholic. He was and still is better than Pat, because he holds down a full-time job but any time he's not at work, he's at that bar. He has his preferred stool and all. But basically on his days off, he's at that bar from the minute it opens until it closes. His car will be parked directly in front, just like Pat. Just a waste of a life.

Also, the bartenders can't stand him. Because he spends so much time there, he thinks he's entitled to special treatment, etc. I bet Pat did the same shit at Hooligans. Spreading his shit out all over the bar. Plugging in his devices, etc. And Pat, since I know you're probably reading this, wherever you're going to now hates it too. And one more request from the rest of the world to you: STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING HAT ON THE BAR YOU DISGUSTING PIG. Nobody wants your fucking fat sweaty hat on the bar. Jesus Christ, have some fucking respect.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I had an alcoholic friend that I haven't talked to in years because I came to realization that he added nothing to my life and was just a downer every time I talked to him. Seeing Pat's bike directly in front of the bar reminded me of said alcoholic. He was and still is better than Pat, because he holds down a full-time job but any time he's not at work, he's at that bar. He has his preferred stool and all. But basically on his days off, he's at that bar from the minute it opens until it closes. His car will be parked directly in front, just like Pat. Just a waste of a life.

Also, the bartenders can't stand him. Because he spends so much time there, he thinks he's entitled to special treatment, etc. I bet Pat did the same shit at Hooligans. Spreading his shit out all over the bar. Plugging in his devices, etc. And Pat, since I know you're probably reading this, wherever you're going to now hates it too. And one more request from the rest of the world to you: STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING HAT ON THE BAR YOU DISGUSTING PIG. Nobody wants your fucking fat sweaty hat on the bar. Jesus Christ, have some fucking respect.
Patso is the type that he really thinks he adds class to a place like that and they owe him