• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Google getting my hopes up

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220103-091004_Google.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, no wonder his mother was embarrassed. What a goddamn cry baby, order something else, you got a refund! But no, Paul needs to let everyone on the internet know for pity. Why didn’t he mention the restaurant? Probably because it didn’t happen and he just needed those “I’m sorry Paul” attention.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

I once had an ubereats promo code, had some people over and decided to spend it on a Popeye's feast... sandwiches, tenders, sides - you name it. All at a price so low that I was happy to treat everyone.

The fucking (black or dark-skinned Latino) driver picks up the order, sees what it is, maybe sees how little I paid for all that shit, and then his car coincidentally breaks down right there in the Popeye's parking lot. Uber went "well tough shit, you used the promo code, go fuck yourself" as that piece of shit ate my fucking Popeye's.

Those fucking food delivery apps are such scams, just order directly from the restaurant.