• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good thing some of us don't live in Netherlands

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I would rather use autism as a disability and get a check for it. Even if it was a $1000 a month I'd quit my job and find something to do part time.

I really can't emphasize how much I can't stand working anymore. The pay is never good enough and I'd rather just be on welfare at this point.

I take months to accumulate PTO time and get sick for a few days and lose practically all of it.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I would rather use autism as a disability and get a check for it. Even if it was a $1000 a month I'd quit my job and find something to do part time.

I really can't emphasize how much I can't stand working anymore. The pay is never good enough and I'd rather just be on welfare at this point.

I take months to accumulate PTO time and get sick for a few days and lose practically all of it.
This guy did exactly that. Not only he gets 1000 a month, he also gets free housing.