• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good thing its heading into an election year

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Because the Packers suck. So he can focus on rooting for his favorite sport....politics

He started off acting like the Packers were going to be competitive.

1698615839691.png

Only a month later he gives up on them

1698615900763.png

Welp back to gaslighting twitter with shitty political takes

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
OOTL here because I don't watch sports. What's the tl;Dr on Aaron Rodgers? I know he was their qb and didn't get vaxxed, that's all I know. Was he fired? I heard a morbidly obese man on a plane who was also from Milwaukee rejoicing that they had gotten a new qb
He was traded to the NY Jets where he blew out his achillies on the 3rd play of his first game for the Jets this season.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Because the Packers suck. So he can focus on rooting for his favorite sport....politics

He started off acting like the Packers were going to be competitive.

View attachment 162524

Only a month later he gives up on them

View attachment 162525

Welp back to gaslighting twitter with shitty political takes
Like a true die hard fan - giving up on the team when they don’t win. Remember, he only became a fan when they won the Super Bowl in the 90s. Fairweather fat fan.