• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good places to travel to.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
If the jews ever let us travel again, where can I go?

I've exhausted all of USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, and NZ. I also don't want to go to Costa Rica because Pat just ruined it for me. UK seems like a shithole, but Scotland seems kinda nice.
Depends where about you go. Glasgow is a shithole, used to be second city of the British Empire now its rundown, full of fucking Mosques and immigration lawyers. What used to be department stores are now rundown shit pits with darkies using a decorating table as a shop counter.
Must see in Scotland I’d say is Edinburgh, Glen Coe, Culloden, and John Paul Jones house but undiscovered Scotland is an essential website for planning a visit. I’d also recommend Lindiafarne, which needs planning due to the tides, Vindalanda and Hadrians wall

G

Depends where about you go. Glasgow is a shithole, used to be second city of the British Empire now its rundown, full of fucking Mosques and immigration lawyers. What used to be department stores are now rundown shit pits with darkies using a decorating table as a shop counter.
Must see in Scotland I’d say is Edinburgh, Glen Coe, Culloden, and John Paul Jones house but undiscovered Scotland is an essential website for planning a visit. I’d also recommend Lindiafarne, which needs planning due to the tides, Vindalanda and Hadrians wall
Aight, yeah, I think I'll be going to Scotland next. Do men really wear kilts there, or will I get called a faggot?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I liked what I saw of Ireland (especially the interior of Newgrange and walking around the old village part of Kinsale).

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Greece is nice. Good weather, good food, plenty of historical sites to see, can head out into the islands for some beach time and sightseeing, a lot of people speak at least a bit of English. Easy to hop over Italy and Croatia if you wanted to visit there also. Turkey is next door and is actually nice to visit as well. They have some pretty cool shit to see if you go outside the cities.

If you want Central or South America but no CR then I’d recommend Peru for sightseeing and Argentina for sightseeing and just hanging out on beaches or bumming around town. Argentina is pretty safe for South America, Peru I’d say is more sketchy, especially in cities.

I spent time in Monaco also for grad school and it’s hilariously small and expensive but the area is nice and there is a lot to do/see if you are into sports. Close to other good locations also.