• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good idea for a weekend getaway?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Autistic literal answer - Bruges. It's a one day city really, but you can get smashed on lethally strong Belgian beer and make a weekend of it.
Yeah flying across a ocean for a weekend is not wise for most on here but I have so many different countries and types of cities and locations within 3 hours flight maximum. From Nordic fjords to historical medieval towns and perfect beaches. America has a few geographical changes but more or less it's the same.

G

Autistic literal answer - Bruges. It's a one day city really, but you can get smashed on lethally strong Belgian beer and make a weekend of it.
these Muricans dont know how lucky you guys are...couple hundred miles each way from some culture and nice, cobblestone paved blvds and old architecture...

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
You’re just fawkin with us right?
No. It is. You have to go hours to notice huge changes. You can go 20 miles in Europe and be in a totally different country here with laws, languages down to road signs, home styles and TV stations. The whole culture is different. The US has some cities with their own distinct style but I bet all the suburbs are much of a muchness

G

I can surf and snowboard in the same day but your other point about different cultures, languages, countries is fair.

Toast

Forum Clout
No. It is. You have to go hours to notice huge changes. You can go 20 miles in Europe and be in a totally different country here with laws, languages down to road signs, home styles and TV stations. The whole culture is different. The US has some cities with their own distinct style but I bet all the suburbs are much of a muchness
I don't know about the rest of America, but Chicago has a neighborhood for pretty much every ethnicity there is. Litteral signs in the native land and cultural landmarks and all. And no i don't mean just Hispanic ones. We got one for most European and Asian countries. Sure the building's arn't as old but i got the same polacks making pierogi that you do.

G

Muricans can visit every failed shitskin culture, they're all here now.
WWAWD
-you enlist
-Afghanistan bound
-need Afghan recruits for dat intrepretor and snitch job-postings
-the local sociopaths and traitors queue up
-You get IEDd...shrapnel blues
-ff 18 months, your tour is over..you are back home in bum fuck Georgia
-overpriced rent because foreign Chinks bought out all the condos
-look for a basement room to rent
-landlord is the sameAfghan interpreter who was snitching on his cousins
-He got his citizenship marrying Rutherford blaze female version
-He oppresses you
-Circle of life

G

Yeah flying across a ocean for a weekend is not wise for most on here but I have so many different countries and types of cities and locations within 3 hours flight maximum. From Nordic fjords to historical medieval towns and perfect beaches. America has a few geographical changes but more or less it's the same.
I thought he was still on his euro tour.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't know about the rest of America, but Chicago has a neighborhood for pretty much every ethnicity there is. Litteral signs in the native land and cultural landmarks and all. And no i don't mean just Hispanic ones. We got one for most European and Asian countries. Sure the building's arn't as old but i got the same polacks making pierogi that you do.
Oh wow a whole neighborhood. Fucking Epcot has nothing on that 🤭

G

I’ll agree with this. We did a 3 day weekend in Brussels and Bruges. It was nice and the beers were great.