• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good bourbons

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I'm with you on the mixers but I just like my ice, especially in the summer. Ice water, ice coffee, whisky with ice in the night. On the occasions I get a coke with a fast food meal. Without ice? Undrinkable. With ice - ok.
Look at you, moneybags. Some of have lawsuits to worry about and can't afford ice.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Woodford Reserve, Knob Creek, Turkey 101, Blantons, Bakers, Makers Mark 46 are the best ones I've had at the top tier. Four Roses varieties are slightly below but still good imo. I've never had ones like Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, or Bulleit so can't comment on those.
Buffalo Trace seems generic. Had a bottle over the weekend and it didn't blow me away.

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
I second the Wild Turkey 101 recommendation - it's surprisingly good. My go to (when I can find it) is Old Grandad 100 proof - it's on the lower end cost-wise, but I'd put it up there with anything under the $80 threshold. The 114 is good too, but requires a splash of water (or melted ice) to taste anything other than the alcohol, and is rarely priced competitively.

G

Without question Evan Williams
Evan Williams Bottled-In-Bond is my favorite cheap sipper.

I like most of the $30-$40 bottles. Woodford, Knob, Makers, Basil Hayden, Four Roses Single Barrel, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, etc. Some of the cask strengths are also pretty tasty. Some of the Elijah Craig Barrel Proofs and Larceny Barrel Proofs are good, Makers Cask Strength store picks are good.

Really there's so many good ones out there. The Buffalo Trace products are really good, but they're hard to find and a lot of times they get sold on the secondary market for double the retail or even higher and I don't think they're worth that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It tastes even better when they store it on a boat.

EsG2S9sXIAMX8su

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I order a Wild Turkey 101at bars if they got it. Recently tried a whiskey called “Tehrig” I think. It was $60ish for a bottle. It drank pretty gud. Also got a bottle of Jameson Black recently and not too bad either. If you’re mixing, Windsor all the way baby. Smooth as fuck.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Old Forester. It's aged in a forest, so the cost is less.

Whahbouh some Rye whiskey? Much tastier than the bourbons, buddayyyyy.

Also fuck Ron Bennington and his fatass sobriety. Swapping cupcakes for cocaine, huh?