• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gonzalo Liras dad messages me after streaming about him getting arrested...am I in too deep now

G

Made a 3 part livestream on his situation...Suddenly get a comment (looks like a prepared statement) from his dad. All this pontificating and speculating online really puts shit in perspective when a father whose son was taken away by some foreign goons, messages you. I feel kind of ashamed tbh. Definitely not going to talk about him anymore.

Gonzalo Lira.png

G

Sucks for the dad, but he raised the retard who refused to flee a warzone and then insisted on cheering for the invading force. He could have avoided all the fragrant abuse coming his way by shutting the fuck up or just not being there.
imagine if i responded: nice fragrant abuse, stupid...are they beating him with jasmine and lavender infused whips.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
imagine if i responded: nice fragrant abuse, stupid...are they beating him with jasmine and lavender infused whips.
You should definitely send a letter to the appropriate consulates and Amnesty International. Maybe some aromatherapy organizations, too.
LOL aren't you a Canadian citizen or something? Not a citizen of a country involved in this, at least?