• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Goddamn Republicans.. freeing the slaves!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220108-122255.png

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Reminder;
This fat faggot would forcibly vaccinate you if he could, as well as torture you silence of the lambs style because you have different political beliefs than mama ravens special boy

View attachment 18956
Both of these guys are retarded. Just because you listened to a single npr show doesn’t make you a virologist either dummies.
Also, BP sweany, you might’ve missed this, but the vaccine-defeating omicron variant originated in South Africa. You know, a place where the vaccinated populace of the US has no bearing.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but post civil war the political parties swapped ideologies. If you look Republicans get the majority if not all the confederate states in elections. The spirit is correct though Democrats don’t help black people they just humor them

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but post civil war the political parties swapped ideologies. If you look Republicans get the majority if not all the confederate states in elections. The spirit is correct though Democrats don’t help black people they just humor them
One of the more grossly oversimplified narratives in American history but who gives a fuck at this point.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
1854 wasn't post Civil War. And there was never a moment when the parties "flipped" ideologies.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
It should be noted that Democrats, specifically southern Democrats, were the main obstruction against civil rights in this country until the 1970s. Pat once again showing he knows absolutely nothing about US history or politics.

Civil Rights Act of 1957 - all 43 GOP Senators voted for it, 18 Democrats voted against
Civil Rights Act of 1960 - all 29 GOP Senators voted for it, 18 Democrats voted against
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - 27 of 33 GOP Senators voted for it, 21 of 69 Democrats voted against

And so on, including the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Pat is a racist who is against civil rights.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It should be noted that Democrats, specifically southern Democrats, were the main obstruction against civil rights in this country until the 1970s. Pat once again showing he knows absolutely nothing about US history or politics.

Civil Rights Act of 1957 - all 43 GOP Senators voted for it, 18 Democrats voted against
Civil Rights Act of 1960 - all 29 GOP Senators voted for it, 18 Democrats voted against
Civil Rights Act of 1964 - 27 of 33 GOP Senators voted for it, 21 of 69 Democrats voted against

And so on, including the Voting Rights Act of 1965. Pat is a racist who is against civil rights.
That 64 act also was notable that Robert Byrd (Democrat Senator and Former KKK member) and Al Gore’s father were VERY against it. People like Pat love to say “the parties switched sides” when you bring up any negative history involving the democrat party.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Bzzz. Wrong, child. This "flip" is a myth your Marxist teachers told you as part of their diseased, anti-conservative curriculum.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I could be completely wrong, but didn’t conservative Pat say something about “wanting his party back” when referring to the Republicans? What version of the party did he want if they’ve sucked since the beginning?

If I’m wrong then ignore my retarded point.
That was just his way of differentiating himself as an op-ed writer for The Hill. It is kind of like "stealthy geek" persona. He owns a few guns, so he's a conservative. He wears a baseball cap backwards, so he's a jock.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Before the 70s those states voted democrat

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He owns a few
And despite the bullshit gunslinger persona he tries to sell, he's not even an enthusiast. Attention whore posts every time he had a sandwich, but there's only one instance I'm aware of that he's seen at the range, and even then it was clearly something they were doing as a large group. He never just goes to the range.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The Republican Party has always been against regulation and for the open market. They had the same views on business as the Whigs did. Northern members of both parties were abolitionists, it was Southern Democrats that weren’t. Northern Democrats we’re center, and Northern Republicans we’re center left at their founding.