• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

God thinks Rick is a faggot - BIBLICAL PROOF

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

"Virtue signaling" is just what assholes call not being an asshole.

Matthew 6

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

But Pat's a theologian and expert on The Bible and ancient Rabbinical religions, right? Except he said he read Talmudic scripts from before it was eventually put into literature and codified circa 600 AD.

Oopsie doodles, you heretical fat nigger.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
a647d4a9a5af03ecf9208f30560aed37.png

"I'm doing my part by offering myself - a white heterosexual male - as a sacrifice to the International Cabal who guides my social mores and atheistic beliefs. No, child, I will make it to 50 without having experienced myocarditis. I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you. Shutyourfuckingmouth!"