• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"God I'm fat..." - Patrick S. Tomlinson

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
4a15a20709733c4102bcf55ce8ffcf78.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You got me down a rabbit hole and I found this abortion of a taco he made. Hard shell, cold shredded cheese from a bag, and with his signature glob of corn on the side.

View attachment 182758
Bonus TV Nerf gun sighting.

Hard shell tacos are seriously almost as retarded as watching TV with a toy gun. I don't understand why the fuck anyone would prefer that their taco falls apart in their hand after the first bite.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Paul ineligible to reside near schools Weimer.
The "Ineligible" thing is such pathetic crybaby shit. I guess you can't expect anything else from him. If there's anything he can possibly whine about like it's the end of the world, he'll do it.

"I'm not eligible for a writing award even though I'm not a writer. My mother was right. I'm a coward and I should just kill myself but I'd probably just mess that up like everything else."

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The "Ineligible" thing is such pathetic crybaby shit. I guess you can't expect anything else from him. If there's anything he can possibly whine about like it's the end of the world, he'll do it.

"I'm not eligible for a writing award even though I'm not a writer. My mother was right. I'm a coward and I should just kill myself but I'd probably just mess that up like everything else."
Anyone watching Paul’s social media today? It’s Valentine’s Day so you know it will heavy on “I’m so sorry, Paul” responses.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
You got me down a rabbit hole and I found this abortion of a taco he made. Hard shell, cold shredded cheese from a bag, and with his signature glob of corn on the side.

img_5812-jpeg.182758

That is without exaggeration the most unappetizing plate of food I have ever seen. Even if I hadn't eaten for a week, I'd have to force that down.