• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

God I hate this guy

G

Make sure to buy the track on iTunes. If even just a few thousand people do it, we'll chart AND THEY HATE THAT! :image_9253:Folks, they don't like us, so we're invading their spaces and fighting the culture war!
Tim Pool is an insufferable master grifter. The end of the world, "survivalist" guy, who drives a Tesla (despite bitching about big tech and privacy), and had a skate park built in his house. I hate the most when he does the "I'm just a kid from Chicago, man. I'm not like you Republican guys wearing suits. I skate. I like punk rock. But the left is getting crazy!"

Fucking RICHER, shut up.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't like people who suck but have the confidence and resourcefulness to put shit into the world.

Am I a hater?

No. I’m not going to listen to that, because it looks gay. I’m sure it’s fine. I’ve never listened to this fag, but clearly his talent is talking. Not playing a guitar. He recorded this solely to look “cool”. It’s only cool when you’re a young guy. Not someone who just learned in their 40’s.

G

Tim Pool is an insufferable master grifter. The end of the world, "survivalist" guy, who drives a Tesla (despite bitching about big tech and privacy), and had a skate park built in his house. I hate the most when he does the "I'm just a kid from Chicago, man. I'm not like you Republican guys wearing suits. I skate. I like punk rock. But the left is getting crazy!"

Fucking RICHER, shut up.

"Trump is a bad bad guy. Here's why the left sucks. But Trump is a bad dude. Cancel culture is a problem. Is this video 20 minutes long yet so I can maximize YouTube revenue? No, ok, J6 was bad... Liberals are bad too. Tough one man, sniff. OK 20 minutes now? Sweet, tune in for the next fluff in a couple hours."

G

I don't like people who suck but have the confidence and resourcefulness to put shit into the world.

[MEDIA=youtube]f8iTPmrh3Yk[/MEDIA]

Am I a hater?
Who cares if you're a "hater" or not. The important thing is this munchkin is shorter than Joe "the Dwarf" Rogan
FHBilnKUYAEZRlK.jpg_large.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

I would love to bully this fence-sitting grifting pussy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm neither on the right or left because caring about politics is gay, and I won't allow myself to become a wet-brained fanny who's obsessed with it (along with tweeting "spicy" political hot takes).

But fuck, if you're going to get into the politics game then have some courage and pick a fucking side, faggot. And don't tell me you stand for "free speech" when you more than likely don't believe in freedom of consequence. Prove me wrong and say nigger, I DARE you. :image_9253:

Fuck it, what am I saying, Tim Pool stands loads of $$$ bills, y'all. He has to play it safe. That indoor half-pipe's not gonna pay itself, little one.

While I'm at it, are there any male singers under 35 that sound like men? I'm not asking for a Gen-Z Eddie Vedder, or a Milennial Tom Waits, but are there any men with a voice that has a little grit to it? Even Elton John could make a pussy or two soak with his croon.

If I sound angry, it's because I am.