• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Glowie comes out and says US retrieved UFOs

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/military-whistleblowe-us-ufo-retrieval-program/

This guy has a lot of credibility behind him with his credentials but little to no proof. He has documents he can’t show anybody but has become a whistleblower and submitted these documents to Congress.

Is it any coincidence this lines up with the supposed unprecedented National Security team meeting in April, which was speculated to be sparked over a whistleblower?

What we thinking about this?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
EmYdeZaW4AA0PYq.jpg
Oh sweetie, Welp. Snopes already deboonked this. They also deboonked the vaccine not being safe.

God has already been deboonked, sweetie

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Also to be fair I was buying what this guy was saying until he said we have alien bodies.

No. It’s too far a stretch of the imagination. I can somehow be convinced into believing theres interdimensional flying objects in our atmosphere. I cannot buy that they are being piloted by people and crashing to Earth leaving their remains to be discovered.

G

[URL]https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/military-whistleblowe-us-ufo-retrieval-program/[/URL]

This guy has a lot of credibility behind him with his credentials but little to no proof. He has documents he can’t show anybody but has become a whistleblower and submitted these documents to Congress.

Is it any coincidence this lines up with the supposed unprecedented National Security team meeting in April, which was speculated to be sparked over a whistleblower?

What we thinking about this?
You’re the expert, Sue. You tell me. Robert Stack was my last source of info for this kind of thing

Source [MEDIA=youtube]JnOeIFx3ML8[/MEDIA]

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You’re the expert, Sue. You tell me. Robert Stack was my last source of info for this kind of thing

Source

Everything anybodys probably ever heard about UFO’s is bullshit and a relic of the “Grey alien” hysteria. Shit like alien abductions, cattle mutilation, Bob Lazar, Area 51, Roswell, all bullshit. Even if you want to argue all those things are true, there are many holes people could make in their stories, the most obvious being “Duh government came out and said we don’t have UFO’s!”

Now look at everything post 2000’s. The government has made a shift to:
-Expanding access for military members to report UAP sightings without mockery.
-Setting up an entire investigative panel and NASA board to figure out what UAPS are.
-That aforementioned NASA board announced it’s findings the other day and concluded these metallic spheres have appeared all over the world, not just the USA
-You have Government whistleblowers with credential laden careers who worked on the 2019-2021 Gov. UAP project saying “Yes i’ve seen the documents and the US has these crafts.”
-Tracking and reporting UAPs from military vessels. Trained pilots claiming they’ll see these things multiple times a year and are able to track them visually and on radar.

Why has the government made such a giant shift in tone? What happened after say the 90’s that caused the government to start taking this shit seriously? The one thing about UFOS is that, if they were real, no world government would tolerate advanced tech entering our airspace and we have no idea what the fuck it is. The fact that they are taking this seriously and have been for at least 4 years now, with every agency the project gets passed to taking it more seriously, means something. What? I don’t know.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Also to be fair I was buying what this guy was saying until he said we have alien bodies.

No. It’s too far a stretch of the imagination. I can somehow be convinced into believing theres interdimensional flying objects in our atmosphere. I cannot buy that they are being piloted by people and crashing to Earth leaving their remains to be discovered.

Lots of this thing is grifters and weirdos but it doesn’t mean you aren’t an arrogant retard if you believe everything you can’t personally explain and witness with your own limited senses is fake.

“If it was real, it would be all over social media” is a common line, yeah - it literally is. I’ve seen loads of legit footage of really weird things flying around the sky in clear HD footage. You just don’t get served it in algorithms and every time I try and find them from bookmarks they are now dead links. They all look the same too, going back decades and matching descriptions from history of the same stuff.

When I first experienced sleep paralysis and the shadow demon monsters came, I had no fucking clue sleep paralysis was a thing and had no concept of it at all. I was so fucking scared. What I experienced is EXACTLY what people wrote about experiencing 500 years ago. I hadn’t seen it or known about it, so I wasn’t influenced sub consciously to visualise it the same.

That’s creepy and I don’t give a fuck what any Reddit fedora deboonker says.

I’m trying to find the footage I’ve seen and it’s all history channel click bait bullshit, pilots are filming this shit, I’ve seen a lot of them and it’s clear and compelling there’s something very weird flying around in very weird patterns. It looks inhuman. I’m not saying it’s aliens but it’s something.

There’s a great podcast with a pilot who films every flight with a GoPro and posts stuff. He says pilots will rarely ever talk about their experiences because you need a perfect medical/mental tests to fly, and saying you saw UFOs ruins careers. Here’s his site. A very rational normal dude. I’ll find the podcast if anyone wants it.

My retard theory is it’s alien drones, when we visit other planets we sent rovers, they wouldn’t physically arrive - not at first anyway.