• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Getting pussy from your friends fat mom in your parents shed

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I could have fucked two of my friends' moms when I was younger. They straight up told me. Often and in front of people. I never did and I regret that. One was chunky and had huge tits. The other was tiny and legit hot. I always wanted to fuck the fat one more and still think about her when I whack it sometimes.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I could have fucked two of my friends' moms when I was younger. They straight up told me. Often and in front of people. I never did and I regret that. One was chunky and had huge tits. The other was tiny and legit hot. I always wanted to fuck the fat one more and still think about her when I whack it sometimes.
You blew it

G

Wade, you really thought this thread was going to take off, didn’t ya?

968CC3A6-42A9-4BA9-9190-C906A156C9C4.jpeg

Qqqq

Forum Clout
Why didn’t you?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
If old pussy is better than no pussy, and fat pussy is better than no pussy ....... this seems like a "win, win" to me.

Old Pussy Better than No Pussy
+ Fat Pussy Better than No Pussy
----------------------------------------
WIN. WIN