• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Get a new rap, nigger.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
“Intent versus impact”.
“I’m not going to fall for the banana in the tail pipe”.

4246ED05-4575-499D-B60C-5B2EF1161EF6.png

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Listened to a Ron and Fez interview with Von. She said absolutely nothing about him that I didn't know just from listening to him on O&A and then fake cried at them playing his hacky fat black guy blues singing. Nice mind-controlling pimp game, dead stupid.

Forum Clout
Patrice worshippers are some of the cringiest fags on the internet, he was a good comic, a great radio guest, but he was not some sort of truth seeking prophet, nothing he said was groundbreaking, he told dick jokes for a living.
This is what was so funny about Patrice. Here you had this obese show business failure pontificating and proffering life advice like he was a wise street prophet, when all he ever did was fuck everything up for himself. Like how he'd offer all kinds of advice about women when he frequented third-world prostitutes, or how he totally fucked up his easy gig on "The Office".

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Listened to a Ron and Fez interview with Von. She said absolutely nothing about him that I didn't know just from listening to him on O&A and then fake cried at them playing his hacky fat black guy blues singing. Nice mind-controlling pimp game, dead stupid.
His singing blew. You'd just wait for it to be over.

Forum Clout
Patrice worshippers are some of the cringiest fags on the internet, he was a good comic, a great radio guest, but he was not some sort of truth seeking prophet, nothing he said was groundbreaking, he told dick jokes for a living.
His worst bit by far was the one Schumer stole. Reciting urban dictionary sex terms.
"The Poltergeist!" "The Donkey Punch!" *Standing ovation*
Gay.