• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geopolitical mind of a generation

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1645537569646.png

That's not how treaties work, child.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Sure Pat, bumbling Biden which has been in government since the 70s and has nothing of note in his entire career will NOW talk tough.
Biden already got cucked by Putin when he was VP. He met Putin in Moscow and when he started to grandstand, all the cameras went off and Putin walked out. Meeting over.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
And we haven't even brought up all the wannabe communist and trannies in this country.

We can't even keep our NIGGERS in line. We look like a fucking joke to the rest of the world.
It’s a shame because we squared up the Indians just fine.

I guess it’s because they aren’t politically advantageous to the Jews.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
There was a tweet where he told a Rhodes Scholar with decades of foreign policy experience that he was an idiot. I think the guy is some neocon stooge, but he’s still light years ahead of Ricky boy.

Expert Pat is worse than Tough Guy Pat.
"I think the guy is some neocon stooge, but he’s still light years ahead of Ricky boy."

Pat only understands parsecs (and he probably understands it poorly).

Handsome_Pat

Child
Forum Clout
Looks like Rick doesn’t understand that the United Nations, as a general body, is a bureaucratic mess incapable of solving small problems, let alone big ones. Can anyone name one time where UN troops prevented a war? It’s not the 1970s anymore, nobody cares about the UN. At the end of the day, it’s their own fault. Hard to speak from a moral high ground when you let countries like China chair committees on human rights abuses. It’s outside of our sphere of influence. They have weapons. They have people. If you don’t want to be invaded by Russia, then put troops on the boarder.

On a side note- I’m grateful Pat got his twitter back just so we can still experience these moments together.