• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Genuine question how much of your personal info have you purposely put online

Username

Forum Clout
I’m a few years younger than Pat and am shocked by how much he shares online. The whole story of his daughter abandoning,his fat photos, his embarrassing attempts at cooking. Is this normal?

I can’t imagine doing any of this and I don’t now or have ever had any type of social media.

How can we be stalking you if you share every mundane part of your life fatty. I’ve moved to other countries and not told my close friends.

He’s very fat and shares too much is what I’m getting at.

Forum Clout
Pat has my actual phone number as I've texted and called him on my phone with no bullshit. His faggot nigger who lays gassers in nikkis box Bobby Hill and his tranny jew crew from Facebook doxxed my ass and patso still hasn't implicated me in shit. Put that shit in your pipe and smoke it when thinking about the ridiculous futile ineptitude Brinton has handled this case with pig

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Anyone with any kind of professional occupation knows you can’t share much. Some jobs now you have to sign social media disclosures related to what you post online and how much you share about where you work. That way you post dumb shit the company can legally fire you since you violated the disclosure. I work for a very large company and we have to complete yearly trainings about keeping online sharing to a minimum to avoid any liability.

I was part of the age group when Facebook was ONLY for college kids, back when to even visit someone’s page you had to have an account and to make an account you had to prove it with a college email. They didn’t even let community college students on back then. Back then you could post crazy drinking / party pics and not worry about it being seen by everyone since smart phones weren’t a thing yet. Once it became everyone can see everything anyone with a brain locked that shit down. Keep it simple, nothing that could get you in trouble, very bland.

Anyone posting stupid shit on social media in 2021 deserves whatever they get, it’s common sense to think before you post but idiots like Pat need attention. Plus he’s fat

G

Pat has my actual phone number as I've texted and called him on my phone with no bullshit. His faggot nigger who lays gassers in nikkis box Bobby Hill and his tranny jew crew from Facebook doxxed my ass and patso still hasn't implicated me in shit. Put that shit in your pipe and smoke it when thinking about the ridiculous futile ineptitude Brinton has handled this case with pig
Patrick has my cell phone number, my address (maybe??), and the landline number my parents have used since I was in kindergarten. He may or may not have named me as a John Doe (multiple John Does???). But you know what, Pat...

YOU'RE A FAT FAGGOT COWARD WITH BITCH TITS AND YOU KNOW ILL BANKRUPT YOU AND YOUR DYKE WIFE IF YOU EVER SERVE ME.

G

He is cyber security illiterate. Bro your online identity is like your bank card, if its visible it can be exploited. And Fatrick has the audacity/stupidity to call ppl "Cowards" for remaining anonymous.

Bitch I can physically beat you to a pulp... not afraid of you in any way, I just don't want STALKERS, CHILD.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

Attachments

• 0885FF1D-85FA-4EC6-81BA-571B7BA7ED03.jpeg
    0885FF1D-85FA-4EC6-81BA-571B7BA7ED03.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The thing you have to remember about pigso is that he never expected to attract the attention of a place like this. He was living nice and safely in his Twitter bubble full of other Drumpf deranged retards like him. He didn't ever think that acting like a shithead to people online, all day every day could result in this scenario for him but it did. He was already too deeply invested in being a catty little twatstain online and getting positive attention for it that he couldn't possibly backdown when we came along.

My point here is this - Patso = Fatso.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Patrick has seen my face AND my name.

I have a FB account that I rarely use, and a Reddit account that I use even less. Social media is just boring to me. It's just fat people bitching endlessly except for Twitter, which is fat people with made up disabilities and disorders and sexual confusion bitching endlessly. Social media is for people who have nothing else going for them in their lives and need attention from strangers to feel better.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I have a fb profile that I never even check nor post on just to "have one." I have snap chat that I have to re-download every time I wanna get laid. But holy fuck do I not understand the appeal of that stupid thing. Bitches look at you weird if you don't have it. I use Instagram to follow all my big bellied beauties and ogle them but never post anything there.

Username

Forum Clout
I just googled my name and I’m ashamed to say it’s all fat nerds with Twitter or Instagram who share my name. I’ve said it many times but once again Pat can have my doxx if he asks me nicely. My life isn’t on the internet so I don’t care about being doxxed.

I have multiples of $17000 in my current account and I’ll leave the various savings accounts and investments aside. Pat I could cash in $170000 from Bitcoin(I know you hate that)and it wouldn’t cause a ripple. Ahh fuck it I’m Melania Trump.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
For marketing purposes, I HAVE to have a social media presence - but thankfully I have others who run it. Things have to get my ok, within reason, especially the pictures of me and with other people.

But I'm virtually unknown in America, outside of you all on the Farm. THAT'S how bad Calling All Stations did. It's probably why Pat would never go after me, that and he doesn't think it's really Ray Wilson here.

Oh ye of little faith, and massive waist. Also, fat.

G

I have a few social media accounts but I'm not very active on any of them. In fact my Twitter account still has the default avatar because I've never even uploaded a profile picture. I'm not big into sharing things online with people I don't give a fuck about and who in all likelihood don't really give a fuck about me either.

I have never interacted with Rick in any manner. I've never connected to any of these forums without using Tor and my email listed here is obviously fake. I've never done anything that Rick could sue me for but unless he was really trying, he doesn't have any of my info.