• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geno bitching about prank calls and rebar

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
That Garbage Pail Kid was funnier than I wanted him to be.

This is fucking embarrassing. Geno is equally as much in the business as Redbar is. Luis had the good sense to understand what he is in the business. If I hadn't invested this much in shitting on CP Media, I'd have no idea who the fuck Geno is. Why would he try to elevate himself like that?

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
What is it with people who were wrong about COVID every step of the way pretending the were right the whole time?

They started off by saying the virus was a media hyped cold...
And even if it was more than a media hyped cold, the severity was worsened by 5G towers...
And even if 5G had nothing to do with it, we still shouldn’t listen to disease experts...
And even if listening to disease experts, it still wasn’t that dangerous...
And even if it was that dangerous, the death toll was exaggerated...
And even if the death toll wasn’t exaggerated, almost all of it was from comorbidities...
And even if it wasn’t the comorbidities, the lockdown was a smokescreen so Navy SEALs could arrest pedophiles and rescue children living underground...
And even if the lockdown wasn’t a cover story, masks don’t reduce the virus’s spread...
And even if masks reduce the spread of the virus, it was man made in China...
And even if it wasn’t made in China, its severity was exaggerated to make Trump look bad...
And even if most leaders around the world enjoyed a bump in popularity during the pandemic, the deep state was still behind it all...
And if they weren't behind the virus, they were behind the vaccines...

You get the idea. Where the fuck does this near-homeless man get the gall to take a victory lap over his predictive powers?

Forum Clout
You get the idea. Where the fuck does this near-homeless man get the gall to take a victory lap over his predictive powers?

Stupid Geno repeated every single fucking Covid conspiracy theory he heard. He was parroting the Epoch Times like it was the New England Journal of Medicine. If I woke up and saw something on Facebook posted by every person I went to high school with that didn't go to college- you could be damn sure it would be part of Geno's IHW monologue that day.

Seeing him do victory laps on this shit when he was completely fucking wrong is irritating. But then everything about Stupid Geno is irritating.

Presumably they are going to try and keep IHW going without Aaron and that is going to be so cringe it might be worth a month sub to CM just to watch the trainwreck.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Podcast Thik Nik
11CE2909-F865-461C-8A83-A5BEA37F7BA5.jpeg

Annnnnnnnd some mestizo faggot and doodlefag stayfat marshmallow goy? Great show, nigger.
6484F154-3CD8-4957-A4AF-F9138D761DBC.jpeg

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
About the same place we are with Mushmouth and Fake Erock
I'm willing to forgive his current grift since he's such a rat bastard to the people we hate.

He terrifies all the fake tough guys in comedy. Scares the shit out of them. No matter how lazy he's being this past year, nobody associated with any of our gayness is more deserving of our respect.