• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

General Welfare Check

Forum Clout
Nana hasn’t tweeted in 15hours. Beevis is probably eating the corpse’s eyeballs right about now.

Attachments

• 22E8A1E7-336F-4C7A-AB08-0719F59F2D23.jpeg
    22E8A1E7-336F-4C7A-AB08-0719F59F2D23.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 65
Forum Clout
Missy must have returned from her trip and saw the shirts on the floor and that he drank all the $12 bottles of Coppola Cab.
LOL her "trip". What kind of man is cool with his "girlfriend" going off to weddings alone? The answer: a "man" who doesn't care who his alleged "girlfriend" might be fucking, that's who. And he doesn't care because heterosexual sex, with women, repulses him. Nana "doesn't want to know", as they say.

Forum Clout
LOL her "trip". What kind of man is cool with his "girlfriend" going off to weddings alone? The answer: a "man" who doesn't care who his alleged "girlfriend" might be fucking, that's who. And he doesn't care because heterosexual sex, with women, repulses him. Nana "doesn't want to know", as they say.
And he’s so beaten down that he’s thrilled he has the place to himself so he can be loud. If someone’s living in my place that I am paying for, I’ll be as loud as I want unless you have to work the next day; which she absolutely does not.

Forum Clout
And he’s so beaten down that he’s thrilled he has the place to himself so he can be loud. If someone’s living in my place that I am paying for, I’ll be as loud as I want unless you have to work the next day; which she absolutely does not.
She's all dressed up, boozing it up and dancing with men wearing grown-up clothes, meanwhile her "boyfriend" is bragging about being home all by himself playing video games in his filthy double shirts, like a thirteen year old. "Able to be loud", so in other words she isn't there to tell the drunken fag to stop "holeeeeeeeeshitting" and hooting over tweets at four in the morning.

Forum Clout
She's all dressed up, boozing it up and dancing with men wearing grown-up clothes, meanwhile her "boyfriend" is bragging about being home all by himself playing video games in his filthy double shirts, like a thirteen year old. "Able to be loud", so in other words she isn't there to tell the drunken fag to stop "holeeeeeeeeshitting" and hooting over tweets at four in the morning.
The visuals on this description are spot on and gave me the ribs.

Forum Clout
The visuals on this description are spot on and gave me the ribs.
And he was bragging about it, as if getting to stay up late drinking, tweeting and mugging for strangers on the internet was a rare treat for him and not the same thing he does every other night. Meanwhile his "girlfriend" was in a nice hotel bed, being plowed into oblivion by a real heterosexual man. Nana is a homo, a pedophile AND a cuckold.

Forum Clout
It's superhuman levels of faggotry.
This is Nana we're talking about, so it's entirely possible that his whole "yay, I'm home alone and having fun doing whatever I want!" act was all a facade, and that in actuality he is hurt, offended and concerned over his girlfriend ditching him to go to a wedding solo, without him. And if that's indeed the case, it's even more pathetic and sad, plus way funnier too.