General Pat takes a victory lap!

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Don't mind that the russian economy is doing better then the war started, forget all of the foreign aid and bombs we shipped out to prop up our war econ, and most of all never-you-mind about lives lost!
WE GOT SOME EMPTY HIGH RISE APPARTMENTS AND YACHTS BACK TO OUR SIDE.
Screenshot_20240610_121545_Brave.jpg

This totally isn't some embarrassing attempt to broadcast a win by Nato! Remember russia and ukraine are still at a standstill*!

Does anyone still believe Ukraine isn't totally fucked and shouldn't surrender?

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
I can't wait for all of the people saying it is anti american to not take a side with ukraine to act like they weren't huffing and puffing for war across the world because of blatant US propaganda.
The only thing the US has done in this war is strengthen russia and make sure as many ukranians die as possible.

Name anything this war has done to strengthen nations of nato, you can't.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I can't wait for all of the people saying it is anti american to not take a side with ukraine to act like they weren't huffing and puffing for war across the world because of blatant US propaganda.
The only thing the US has done in this war is strengthen russia and make sure as many ukranians die as possible.

Name anything this war has done to strengthen nations of nato, you can't.
The only people I still see cheering YAY UKRAINE! is from the forever unemployed on twitter. I don’t think politicians are even still wearing Ukraine pins. Last one I saw was former Philly mayor and huge faggot Jim Kenny who wore it until his last day in office.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A generation of Ukrainians has either been killed or fled to the West never to return. Why? So defense contractors can get rich and dipshit leftists like Pat can indulge their revenge fantasies against Putin for “installing“ Trump. Disgusting people the lot of them.
We were told Trump would get us into WW3 and North Korea would bomb us yet the only new wars happened while Biden has been in office.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat has known the pain and anguish of briefly losing uncomfortable lawn furniture for a couple days, which gives him the right to mock and taunt others who have their property stolen.
Funny how that works. He hates when he sees people laugh at him for his misfortunes but he has no problem doing it himself. It goes both ways.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The only people I still see cheering YAY UKRAINE! is from the forever unemployed on twitter. I don’t think politicians are even still wearing Ukraine pins. Last one I saw was former Philly mayor and huge faggot Jim Kenny who wore it until his last day in office.
I was fascinated at the start of the war with all the footage, especially the attack/kamakazi drone footage. Found a couple subreddits that were collecting a bunch of it. All the comments are cheerleaders that rush in to say the same overused and unoriginal comments trying to do victory laps. ( fell out of a window, smoking accident, etc) Anything posted of russia getting a successful kill/strike its filled with people coping and saying its fake or trying to act like it doesnt bother them. They really cant handle seeing both sides of actual war. They only want to see successful ukraine attacks so they can cheer from the comfort of their safe space. They also say a lot of " we" and "us" like they are a part of the war. Demanding the US send every dine and piece of cutting edge technology to a non-NATO country.

America is nationalizing Russian private property and these faggots think that's something to celebrate? It's embarrassing. I hate the hypocrisy.
Does he clap his hooves when his buddies, the MPD, get money from civil forfeitures in WI?

Ballistic shields don't buy themselves, child.