• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Gays mock Jesus

NewJersey.gov

imagine retaining your semen
Making them walk an extra 20 feet to buy their shirts in Target is tantamount to a hate crime, but it's A-ok for them to mock God and His followers.

Who is even annoyed at this? Christianity is cucked as is, these jews are beating dead horses. I mean look at that festive, supportive crowd. Not one "boo" was heard.

The muscly little dancers...the Jesus impersonator...the organizers. All Jews, and all your royals (you cant compete with their creative juices or zeal). Hence your best bet is to be outraged at will, in some useful direction. (Again, by them).

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The best response is to just ignore this kind of nonsense, but I do take comfort in the fact that God will get the last laugh in the end. Look at how bad He’s made it for Patrick, who’s just an arrogant dickhead…Can’t even imagine what He will do to these poor souls.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Who is even annoyed at this? Christianity is cucked as is, these jews are beating dead horses. I mean look at that festive, supportive crowd. Not one "boo" was heard.

The muscly little dancers...the Jesus impersonator...the organizers. All Jews, and all your royals (you cant compete with their creative juices or zeal). Hence your best bet is to be outraged at will, in some useful direction. (Again, by them).
IMG_4595.jpeg

NewJersey.gov

They get off knowing it will be inevitably distributed through many (((channels))) to annoy those who are not there to voice their disapproval while they "act". Cowardly "artists" imo.oTo me its the hypocrisy. They have tabb
If one of them was beat up by some Christian, they may have second thoughts...

Do this with your real name.

You wont. Why? Because you are not prepared to pay the consequences. Not from me mind you...but some craaaazy muslim funster out there will kill you. I dont avow or support that. But it is what it is, and you are pathetic for being put in such a spot (and not Muslims).

btw your soldiers in Iraq were called the Jews'. Thralls, I legit admire how Jews control and own you. Even Santa Claus and commercialized X-mas is a Jewish creation. And now they are abandoning you, and you will return to the Wild Wild West, and WISH there was a mechanism like (((the Federal Reserve))) operating in your realm.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
If one of them was beat up by some Christian, they may have second thoughts...

Do this with your real name.

You wont. Why? Because you are not prepared to pay the consequences. Not from me mind you...but some craaaazy muslim funster out there will kill you. I dont avow or support that. But it is what it is, and you are pathetic for being put in such a spot (and not Muslims).

btw your soldiers in Iraq were called the Jews'. Thralls, I legit admire how Jews control and own you. Even Santa Claus and commercialized X-mas is a Jewish creation. And now they are abandoning you, and you will return to the Wild Wild West, and WISH there was a mechanism like (((the Federal Reserve))) operating in your realm.
Iraqis should have killed more zogbots than they did. The best thing about muslims is that they will constantly murder each other for being apostates.

IMG_4598.gif

NewJersey.gov

Iraqis should have killed more zogbots than they did. The best thing about muslims is that they will constantly murder each other for being apostates.

View attachment 122605
Again, do this in public. You cannot. That is the power of Islam. And yes, primitive but effective expression of violence as a counter to your devilish ways works. It's why the best hope for a Church in America today, is they get bought by Muslims and transformed into a masjid.

Your problem is not with Islam. It may be your only solution left.