• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gassers

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
D22A7D98-4C4B-4A03-BAB9-E94AE62AF1D9.jpeg

G

I remember in the last days of OnA Norton told an anecdote about how he'd recently been on a plane and sat next to a guy who was wearing a cologne he really liked.

He debated over whether to ask what it was but when they landed he thought "fuck it, I don't care if it comes off as weird, I want that cologne." So he asked him "sorry, I know this will sound weird but that's a great cologne you're wearing, what is it?"

"I'm not wearing any cologne" said the man.

Norton was aroused by the dude's natural musk, his scent, his pheromones.

As soon as his parents are dead he'll come screaming out of the closet.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I remember in the last days of OnA Norton told an anecdote about how he'd recently been on a plane and sat next to a guy who was wearing a cologne he really liked.

He debated over whether to ask what it was but when they landed he thought "fuck it, I don't care if it comes off as weird, I want that cologne." So he asked him "sorry, I know this will sound weird but that's a great cologne you're wearing, what is it?"

"I'm not wearing any cologne" said the man.

Norton was aroused by the dude's natural musk, his scent, his pheromones.

As soon as his parents are dead he'll come screaming out of the closet.
"I just indirectly told that guy I wanted to fuck him."