• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gashe Crashers

G

[MEDIA=youtube]YoiyJfB1sMs[/MEDIA]

Underrated video.

-- Pronounces the title of his own book wrong
-- Admits he's been working on this book since 2009 (almost an entire decade), so there goes Kiwifarm's gay theory that the only reason The Ark was good (it wasn't) was because he worked on it for so long.
-- Is fat and gay

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
9u29bIV.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This is the second video where he has a lizard on his shoulder. At least in the first one he's trying to be funny about it, but here he's just a weirdo with a lizard for no reason.

What you don't think a lizard on the shoulder makes him look like a fun and wacky person who plays by his own rules? :image_4848::image_4848:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
View attachment 14680
@CarolMaxheinie comment?

Patrick is the frailest-looking 250 lb benching gym rat specimen.

He's just as frail now, with 100 lbs of lard straining his smedium wardrobe.

And that haircut is toupee ready, chowllds.
Oh it's terrible. Like I said, I haven't hit the weights hard in years but I still have my same build that I had when working out. Big arms, big chest, shoulders, big legs etc. They just aren't as big or toned as they used to be. He worked out for about 1-2 years MAX back when he got dumped by Adrienne and he was trying to find a new mate, so he was doing the gym thing, running and lifting light weights. That all stopped when he didn't have to try any longer and he settled into his pig like state.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
View attachment 14680
@CarolMaxheinie comment?

Patrick is the frailest-looking 250 lb benching gym rat specimen.

He's just as frail now, with 100 lbs of lard straining his smedium wardrobe.

And that haircut is toupee ready, chowllds.

He’s unloveable, unfuckable, and unemployable. Truly garbage who should have been aborted by his alcoholic loser mother. The only way he’s ever benched 250 lbs is if he did 10 reps of 25 and added them up. It would be the most advanced math this uneducated rube ever did.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This fat nigga can’t get through a single sentence without fucking up at least one word. 8 or 9 rewrites to get to Fonald Plump and transgender space crabs in space McDonald’s. Great job, bud.