• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FYI, the Lovely Terry Clifford is doing a morning show for WBEE

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Fun fact, unlike Opie and Anthony, just about everyone those hacks jocktobered are still working in radio.
What's hilarious and ironic is that Jocktober and Assault on the Media completely destroyed any opportunity for Opie or Anthony to get hired outside Sirius. There are only a few media companies left, and those dolts burnt bridges with every single one.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Hey Mrs. Clifford! Love you, love the show. First time caller here. I just wanted to apologize from the bottom of my heart for laughing at your show a few years back.
yea I get a laugh thinking of her receiving a nice gift from the fans of a dead radio show that once made fun of her

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Anybody remember the pic of her handing out candy at Halloween? She got so much joy from the trick or treaters. She's a genuinely nice, kindhearted woman who is perfect for a PG morning show.

Compare that to Nana who 1. Is objectively uglier 2. A professional failure and 3. Utterly alone.

Opie is way ahead of Jimmy, who is slightly ahead of Nana. The order doesn't really much matter because all have fallen far, far behind our sweet and lovely forum Grandmother.

We should try to set her up with our forum Grandfather, Pat Cooper.