• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny that they finally paid Quasi right around the time they filled the suit against the city

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fawwk I already responded to this but i’ll expand here. Like I said in my other comment I don’t think Pat said “Give me 80k and i’ll sue the city”. It was that Pat said “Give me 80k” and Lynne said “Ok but we’re suing the city.” They are not trying to stop him or even sidelined but active participants in all of his bullshit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You think Pat promised Lynne that for her 80k she had to pay she will get it right back and then some when they sue the city?

That sounds like a Pat plan to me. Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? Pat is Fat?
I said the same thing a couple of days ago before we even knew Quaso had been made whole. It sounds like exactly the sort of retarded plan a 1.7 fat imbecile and his drugged to the gills fat wife would concoct.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fawwk I already responded to this but i’ll expand here. Like I said in my other comment I don’t think Pat said “Give me 80k and i’ll sue the city”. It was that Pat said “Give me 80k” and Lynne said “Ok but we’re suing the city.” They are not trying to stop him or even sidelined but active participants in all of his bullshit.
That’s a good angle, but I have a hard time believing two white people would think they have a chance suing the city over police “misconduct” and think they can win. But then again it’s clear Pat and Niki are very stupid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I said the same thing a couple of days ago before we even knew Quaso had been made whole. It sounds like exactly the sort of retarded plan a 1.7 fat imbecile and his drugged to the gills fat wife would concoct.
It’s like that’s been his plan all along - I owe a bunch of money, let me swat myself and then sue the city to get our money back AND THEN some!

This whole thing is very n-person behavior.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They are not trying to stop him or even sidelined but active participants in all of his bullshit.
Which makes this even harder to understand. In my mind Rick is a narcissist and also an idiot. So one would think he gets himself involved in this legal mess then hides the extent of the debt from his wife…I mean, no one could POSSIBLY be comfortable with their husband racking up 80k in debt no matter the righteousness of the reason. And no mother in law could POSSIBLY be comfortable paying off that entire debt without forcing a straight up divorce or basically disowning him. And neither of them would then agree to another insane lawsuit seeking damages based on ridiculous reasons.

But nope. Somehow, despite not being as mentally ill as Pig, their flat out idiocy makes them equally retarded and pigheaded as him.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That’s a good angle, but I have a hard time believing two white people would think they have a chance suing the city over police “misconduct” and think they can win.
These are the same people who thought “Not good…just not good” was actionable defamation. The same people who asked their lawyers to clarify in legal documents “Plaintiff does not hate jewish people.” The same people who told a fake journalist “I’m not paying my abuser. Don’t care. Btw don’t include this in the article because it might be actionable.” The same people who considered paying attorney fees for losing, which is the standard, as “inconceivably cruel”. The same people who thought filing an amortization plan stopped them from paying. The same people who wrote that retarded pro se motion. The same people who deleted text messages to BDA which provoked him. The same people who stiff all of their lawyers. The same people who host an AirBNB while claiming their life is in danger. The same people who submitted 100% falsified evidence into court. The same people who didn’t appeal the judgement because “My lawyer didn’t tell me I could”. The same people who demanded Dan Mullen be arrested for appearing at a public hearing. The same people who said attempting to assault the police is “using their white privilege for good”.

They’re fucking RETARDED, you see.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Regardless of the series of events, they're all litigious shitheads, including Lynne as she wouldn't just hand over tens of thousands of dollars to fund this without expecting some kind of payout from Pat/Niki's sett-l-ment.

I'm glad they had to pay quasi. I hope the MPD also fucks them hard so they'll have to pay even more for shitting up the courts with this nonsense. Pat will be forced to get a fawkin job instead of stlaker childing on Twitter and drinking beer all day.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s fighting with his toilet again. What a life!
IMG_2533.jpeg

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
That’s a good angle, but I have a hard time believing two white people would think they have a chance suing the city over police “misconduct” and think they can win. But then again it’s clear Pat and Niki are very stupid.

You also have to remember that Lynn and Nikki are probably operating on bullshit info that pat is telling them. If you take fats claims at face value it makes sense to escalate the issue to someone higher than the mpd and civil court since those avenues have been unsuccessful.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You also have to remember that Lynn and Nikki are probably operating on bullshit info that pat is telling them. If you take fats claims at face value it makes sense to escalate the issue to someone higher than the mpd and civil court since those avenues have been unsuccessful.
I bet Niki has convinced her mom they are fighting for civil rights or some nonsense - “we have to use our white privilege to fight for the oppressed, Mom! Were on the right side of history!”

Forum Clout
Well, fatty, someone paid it. On your behalf. Remember when you found it inconceivable for an adult to have $17k on hand to pay for a lawyer? Had you a spare $80k on hand to (might as well literally) burn, you wouldn’t have said that. Dummy.

Forum Clout
Which makes them even more retarded than that fat, grotesque, lying retard. Nice family, stupid. They’re supposed to step in and stop you from fucking your life up.