Funny Stuff Jim Did on da Show

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Good Jim moments?

- Jim chasing after a stolen bus and a listener sending in the 9/11 call
- Arguing with people and freaking out over nothing, Intern Dana, Club Soda Kenny, Ventura, tons of callers
- Pictures with celebrities, including the legendary Derek Jeter rant, Randy Johnson, lots of athletes refusing photos
- Talking about his insane upbringing, Monster Rain, Devil's Creek, pranks as a kid
- Steve from Yellowstone calls, Uncle Paul calls and bits, Edgar being on Celebrity Ghost Stories, "My mouth.....is dry".
- Bringing in his old standup tape to roast, "Obese primate!!"
- Shuuuuuuut up!!! And other embarrassing stories of his childhood
- Crying over Roger Ebert being able to speak like Mr. Roboto and having to leave the studio like a fruit
- He created the 'Gay Off' one of the most absurd bits on the show, probably the last real shock jock moment on the entire show
- His side characters like Jimcy or Future Jimmy that would pop up from time to time
- Him saying he was quitting prostitutes and his mother leaving a voice message for him about it
- He brought Roy Den Hollander on the show, who in turn sued Jimmy, then murdered a judge
Uncle Paul calling the Sandusky book guy was probably his funniest moment.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
As a human being, he was a complete disaster.

But Jimmy's characters were legit funny. Steve from Yellowstone, Uncle Paul, even Average Joe was a good egg.

The Dopester hated Jimmy for his characters precisely because he couldn't do a single impersonation himself. Dopey never acted on TV, unlike Jimmy. He never did stand-up, unlike Jimmy. He lacked that performance talent and hated how Jimmy could so easily do something that was impossible for a normie such as himself.

False, Opie pushed Norton harder than Anthony ever did... Opie added Norton to the show and set him up for bits every day. You just want to manipulate the hate.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I hate to be that guy but the show really doesn’t work without him. No matter how detestable and enraging he was and became later on.

By "that guy" do you mean "wrong?" I appreciate that you turn more people onto O&A lore by simply asking questions and then the answers are provided and documented for others to see. But you clearly didn't even listen to the show pre-satellite. Where exactly do you get the knowledge to say "the show doesn't work without norton" when it worked for at least 5 years and was much better when his role was limited?

O&A is difficult to suffer through with Norton, especially on his fruity days or when he's trying to be serious. I've been listening to pre-Norton O&A clips for over a year now, they hold up better than his corny bullshit. His hijinks added to the spirit of the show, but in no way does it "not work without him."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
But you clearly didn't even listen to the show pre-satellite.
You got me there.

O&A is difficult to suffer through with Norton, especially on his fruity days or when he's trying to be serious. I've been listening to pre-Norton O&A clips for over a year now, they hold up better than his corny bullshit. His hijinks added to the spirit of the show, but in no way does it "not work without him."

Also a valid point.

DieNortonDie

Good Jim moments?

- Jim chasing after a stolen bus and a listener sending in the 9/11 call
- Arguing with people and freaking out over nothing, Intern Dana, Club Soda Kenny, Ventura, tons of callers
- Pictures with celebrities, including the legendary Derek Jeter rant, Randy Johnson, lots of athletes refusing photos
- Talking about his insane upbringing, Monster Rain, Devil's Creek, pranks as a kid
- Steve from Yellowstone calls, Uncle Paul calls and bits, Edgar being on Celebrity Ghost Stories, "My mouth.....is dry".
- Bringing in his old standup tape to roast, "Obese primate!!"
- Shuuuuuuut up!!! And other embarrassing stories of his childhood
- Crying over Roger Ebert being able to speak like Mr. Roboto and having to leave the studio like a fruit
- He created the 'Gay Off' one of the most absurd bits on the show, probably the last real shock jock moment on the entire show
- His side characters like Jimcy or Future Jimmy that would pop up from time to time
- Him saying he was quitting prostitutes and his mother leaving a voice message for him about it
- He brought Roy Den Hollander on the show, who in turn sued Jimmy, then murdered a judge
The uncle Paul call about Sandusky was amazing. And Jimcy always made me chuckle