• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funny ass Predator Poachers; this dude was molested and raped and starts freaking out when he is caught.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
These kids seem like fags, but the pedo going into a steakhouse trying to get them to call the cops was ribs

I know 16, internet, dick about US law, but surely that guy won't get anything as the "15 year old" decoy mentioned propositioning the pred for sex in the text exchange.

He's still a pred, but the faggots filming it sort of shot themselves in the foot there.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I know 16, internet, dick about US law, but surely that guy won't get anything as the "15 year old" decoy mentioned propositioning the pred for sex in the text exchange.

He's still a pred, but the faggots filming it sort of shot themselves in the foot there.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's why the interaction with the police cuts off where it does since nothing came of it.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Cupace20230605203211212.png