• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Funniest freaking YouTube channel EVER 🀣

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Took me like 3 friggin hours to stop laughing at this lady's parody songs! Lol her name is Shirley Şerban and Weird Al has some competition! πŸ˜‚ She's honestly so freaking clever and she doesn't work blue so you can show people at work! πŸ‘

Okay the first one is of Eagles Hotel California but it's about freaking cell phones 🀣 like how do you even think of that?! It's so true though people are on their phones a lot, I love when comedy can also be socially conscious! Haha

She's so freaking versatile, this one's of REM! Losing my Religion but she says "Useless in the Kitchen" 🀣 so freaking relatable cause I can't cook worth a lick! Haha

This one's Africa by frigging TOTO! Haha talk about "deep cuts' lol πŸ˜† but she does it about getting older and I'm all like I know that's true πŸ’― 🀣

That's just a few, but she's got dozens! It's like a freaking grab bag of hilarity! I think Don should play some of these on his next podcast! Haha

Josh Goodnaturedly

Just bustin your stones! Haha
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She also has a quick 26 minute video about how she does it! Haha

I had to freaking say SOMETHING cause this lady is a hoot! She even replies to almost all of her comments!

Screenshot_20230226_025018_YouTube.jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Emily Youcis' Busta Rhymes Cover:

+: Catchy as fuck

-: Couple minutes too long

Up you to: She's an actual Nazi

I'm not sure what I think of that, but I appreciate being aware of it so thanks.

I vaguely remember this broad's name from somewhere... banned from everywhere, right? I think 'right wing' girls are considered a big threat since they bring the guys instinctively around.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Pretty much anyone in the biz will tell you, the key to a good parody song is to make it long, like significantly longer than an average radio slot for a song. That way people can find their favorite parts of the parody and go back to them, or skip around picking and choosing, over and over again, for their own best laughter experience.