• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Mike Redbar on Compound Media playlist

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You think he uses a lot of sound effects? Wait till my podcast drops.

Hey guys *fart* welcome to the new show *machine gun* Nice Podcast *donkey braying* Nigger, and my name is K- *I... am fucking... my brother's... girlfriend's... daughter... YOU are?* Schwabby.
Please let me be the board op.

I like pushing buttons!

IMG_20220717_164618.jpg

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Is ha ha hoolee shit not a higher compliment than ribs? Car crash is the bad one!
I always took it as Nana’s fake laughter at Jimmy’s shitty jokes meaning my comment wasn’t worthy of actual laughter. I’m also retarded and just went way too deep on something so trivial

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I always took it as Nana’s fake laughter at Jimmy’s shitty jokes meaning my comment wasn’t worthy of actual laughter. I’m also retarded and just went way too deep on something so trivial
Trust me if I want to tell you that you suck I’ll do the car crash.

Your thinking of the Italiano mafioso he makes fun of like Joey lying Diaz and Andy Cumia
The Gargini brothers work for Mike now!