• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Fuck's sake why?" - Patrick in response to something becoming SIGNIFICANTLY bigger

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1646852448363.png

Patrick in response to preventing strategy and shortening the long as fuck games, he's only okay with one, guess which:

1646852544059.png

PeteRose

Forum Clout
stupid fat fuck never played a day of baseball in his life.

this is my first time seeing this and i can easily guess that the reason is to give the 1st baseman more room so he doesn't get spiked by a baserunner. it also will help the baserunner not have to make a movement to avoid the 1st basemans foot. lots of injuries happen this way.

maybe if he spent less time on twitter and actually watched a game once or twice he would know these things.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder that this fat faggot with bitch tits never played little league baseball or any high school sports. He also didn't become a sports fan until his wife cuckolded him.
Also he didn’t like the Packers until his wife cucked him, even though he would have been in high school when they won a Super Bowl with Brett Favre. That’s how you know he’s a fake fan, his states team won the super bowl and he didn’t even watch it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

this is my first time seeing this and i can easily guess that the reason is to give the 1st baseman more room so he doesn't get spiked by a baserunner. it also will help the baserunner not have to make a movement to avoid the 1st basemans foot. lots of injuries happen this way.

maybe if he spent less time on twitter and actually watched a game once or twice he would know these things.
I can also see it helping the game move faster, base being a little bigger will cut down on “was he safe?” Replays that slow everything down

G

Another question is why this would upset pig so much. It honestly doesn't change the game in any way except avoiding meaningless injuries and collisions. I hope Pat dies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Another question is why this would upset pig so much. It honestly doesn't change the game in any way except avoiding meaningless injuries and collisions. I hope Pat dies.
It’s because Pat is a fake sports fan and doesn’t understand what he is pretending to watch. This kind of shit is meaningless to most fans but Pat thinks it’s an outrage and travesty to the game. Of course he can’t explain why it’s bad but he’s angry. Funny he’s a huge sports fan yet had nothing to say about Russell Wilson being traded and Aaron Rodgers huge contract. Shouldn’t the mean anti vax man not be paid a record amount? Oopsie doodles?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

PCJ slid head first into Patrick's wife