• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking ribs.

G

looooooooool.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That was the funniest shit when he’d have to lock down his Twitter at night or else he’d have 900 street shitters offering to fuck his boobs.
I used to have a screenshot of that saved but I can't find it. That, the goodreads accounts all pointing to their head and the IMDb page are classics that left me ribless.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This fat fucking goof calls people child as an insult. He owns more fucking toys than I did when I was an actual child. And they're HIS toys. Like they aren't there for when company brings their kids over or anything because they never have company (due to having no friends) and I can guarantee that everyone who knows them isn't comfortable bringing their kids around Pat. He probably gets drunk and makes "jokes" in front of them where he breathily says the word "cum" way too many times.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Oh that dastardly Dan Mullen. Too bad for pat he was never able to figure out where he was from.
So what's the story with Dan Mullen? Did Pat just assume that this is a fake identity and he is not from Somerville because it didn't fit his narrative of the cyberstalkers being too cowardly to use their real names? Fucking Pat "thrill of the chase" Tomlinson chasing ghosts instead of the guy right in front of him.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
This fat fucking goof calls people child as an insult. He owns more fucking toys than I did when I was an actual child. And they're HIS toys. Like they aren't there for when company brings their kids over or anything because they never have company (due to having no friends) and I can guarantee that everyone who knows them isn't comfortable bringing their kids around Pat. He probably gets drunk and makes "jokes" in front of them where he breathily says the word "cum" way too many times.
That loser probably isn't even getting any pussy off his toys.

1636380831992.png