• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking hispanics are ruining my neighborhood

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
There’s a shockingly high amount of people in america who have no problem with immigration. But they most likely live in places where they haven’t gotten to yet. As someone who lives in a very hispanic area it gets really annoying that I can be trying to find something while shopping and I can’t even communicate with an employee. I blame reagan

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Grew up in an area that some areas that were heavily Hispanic. The thing is that the only ones that really bothered me were the El Salvadorians. They were always the dirtiest and most obnoxious. Worst thing about them is they never assimilate and just inject their own degenerate culture. Make no attempts to learn English and were always the most racist.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Grew up in an area that some areas that were heavily Hispanic. The thing is that the only ones that really bothered me were the El Salvadorians. They were always the dirtiest and most obnoxious. Worst thing about them is they never assimilate and just inject their own degenerate culture. Make no attempts to learn English and were always the most racist.
You are not wrong about that. A good amount of them are criminals. I worked in a convince store and they would come in with stolen credit cards all the time.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
You are not wrong about that. A good amount of them are criminals. I worked in a convince store and they would come in with stolen credit cards all the time.
Yeah whenever crimes would happen it was most likely someone who was from El Salvador and affiliated with gang. Even caught a couple that ended up being here illegally. Every other hispanic population from somewhere else knew English pretty well as a second language and actually participated in American culture. You could tell most of them actually like it here and weren't just here to reap the benefits while trying to force their own shitty culture onto everyone.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
They keep coming and renting out 2 bedrooms with fucking like 6 people and they're always noisy as fuck so goddamn early in the fucking morning. I live in a nice neighborhood and they keep fucking ruining it!
Be the guy that reaches out to all your decent neighbors so you can put some pressure on those spics. If the ones nearest to you won't listen to reason, make it seriously costly for them. Or be miserable.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
The thing is that the only ones that really bothered me were the El Salvadorians. They were always the dirtiest and most obnoxious. Worst thing about them is they never assimilate and just inject their own degenerate culture. Make no attempts to learn English and were always the most racist.
I live in the DC area, and the Central Americans moving in are awful in general. Just a bunch of stocky, brown retards. A lot of the men are severe alcoholics, and I've spotted a few smoking crack near my apartment.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
They keep coming and renting out 2 bedrooms with fucking like 6 people and they're always noisy as fuck so goddamn early in the fucking morning. I live in a nice neighborhood and they keep fucking ruining it!
Low IQ people always are the loudest. There's no filter present in their cognitive sphere, so they just spill their primordial faggot flow straight from their brain and they don't give a shit about anything else as long as they're in their moment.