• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking FAGGOTS

G

Remember when mitzy....

... yea?

Manny used to yell at keith all the time when..

... did he?

It's the reaction you get from the audience that keeps you going, being a comic....

shut the fuck up already

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 8.21.54 AM.png

This can also double as a colin quinn hate thread.

but but but he called jim norton a larvae!!!! on the radio!!! that's hilarious!!!!!!! lmao rofl ^_^

shut the fuck up. Colin literally
-is jim "hiv+" norton's best friend for DECADES. a sodomite freak without a spine in his body. he went to IRAQ with him. TWICE. MIGA!!!!
- is best friends with chronic liar blowhard BOBBY KELLY. bobby kelly. do I need to say it again?
- RECOVERING alcoholic..... man when i was in my early 20's I would get really drunk.. i was a hard seven....
Faggot can't handle having a fucking beer lmao.... colin also stopped saying "faggot" when (((they))) told him not to, around 2011.

anybody that thinks these people are "cool" without being ironic because they told some fat jokes on the radio a decade ago are seriously mentally ill.

Pictured left to right
- literal cuckold
-allowed daughter to date a pedophile
-old jew. need i say more?
- gets shit on by viking men in drag
- bobby kelly. need i say more?
-laughing stock amongst his peers after 4 decades in comedy, plays it off as busting balls. old jew.
-cunt
- another fake addict "wheres my diet coke!!! im so depressed whaaa!" im the vitriolic old guy in the group!! CNN take my money!!!". shutup.
.....florentine's kid is cool for making fun of rick's prezzies, i guess.

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 8.22.55 AM.png

onaforums, comment?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Am I on the pay no mind list, or did this post hit a little too close to home?
...........but, dear reader, there was no one around to hear him ask the question in the town of LitCrit anymore. They'd all gotten bored and wandered off to some other lolcow i guess. & who could blame 'em folks..........

_96587e04-b639-47a6-a108-257cb0a6f46b.jpg

G

Bob Kelly has to go by Robert because "Bob Kelly" is some FOX local traffic reporter who's way more famous because he was assaulted by a Jersey shore member or some shit......if you google Bob Kelly, fatso is the 7th thing to come up. His big headlining achievement is highlighted. Nice legacy, stupid.

1700065882032.png

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
They gave us Amy Schumer. Hate all of them other than Opie and Florentine.
They contributed immensely towards Nana- and Patposting.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Was Potatopeeler63 really drunk or something and regretted posting this so he nuked his account? weirdo.
Nah it's worse than that, his posts bomb so much they don't even get car crashed, so he's meekly slunk away to start a new one hoping no one remembers the oddly unique syntax he uses
Am I on the pay no mind list, or did this post hit a little too close to home?

When Patposting started and the whole board was doing it, Cuntfucker spent years tormenting this place over it. Now that we do a 360 and it's the Patposters getting railed on, their biggest objector deletes his account bc his posts get no traction. Brittle spirit bitch shit.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
What a fagget that potatopeeler guy is. Also note how Anthony is compelled to pick up a beer and make sure it’s in the photo.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
This was worth an account harakiri? Doesn't seem out of line to me, some fairly harsh but not unreasonable criticisms paired with relevant images. Good thread. I love Col, and it's fine that he gets some flak from time to time. Don't recognize the Mondays in first pic, other than I know neither of them is Sherrod or Keith and I'm pretty sure the taller one isn't Godfrey.

1700182063909.png

Made me loff.