• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fucking dreck.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

Adrienne Says:
January 4th, 2011 at 4:49 pm
I enjoyed this story and hope to see more in this world to expand on what you’ve shown us here.

Damn Adrienne supported this garbage? No wonder you didn't want her to leave. What kind of shitty gay servant wouldn't know whether their master preferred coffee or tea and what kind of gay faggot gets 3 sugars in their coffee. Fucking stinks.

Dakor?

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Adrienne Says:
January 4th, 2011 at 4:49 pm
I enjoyed this story and hope to see more in this world to expand on what you’ve shown us here.

Damn Adrienne supported this garbage? No wonder you didn't want her to leave. What kind of shitty gay servant wouldn't know whether their master preferred coffee or tea and what kind of gay faggot gets 3 sugars in their coffee. Fucking stinks.

Dakor?
The bacon, toast, and hard boiled eggs annoyed me. Sounds like a Tomlinson charcuterie board as opposed to an actual meal. When they ask you at a breakfast place "how would you like your eggs?", hard boiled is not an option. It's the sort of thing a child would ask for because they think eggs are icky.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Fatso probably posted the comment in her name
Naw, that was his captive wife being unnaturally supportive. You can tell she didn't even give a shit about the story and gave some vague praise of the story that anyone can give ("nice story, I like the setting... can you get a job already?"). Later on, Pat does seem to comment as his Mustang Suzanne (you have to look at the actual site rather than the archived version):
Well I really liked this; helms and townspeople notwithstanding. Neither was an issue for me; the story had internal integrity and the chilling abuse of one human by another for such an ultimately pointless purpose is a gross reminder of just what we have done to people who are 'different' at all sorts of stages in our development. Good yarn, well told.
Totally reads like a Pat comment. Brushes off criticism about word usage, pick out themes that were nowhere to be found in the actual story due Pat's lack of writing talent (which has not changed), and finishes it off with a couple of Pat-like sentence fragments praising his own writing abilities.

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Naw, that was his captive wife being unnaturally supportive. You can tell she didn't even give a shit about the story and gave some vague praise of the story that anyone can give ("nice story, I like the setting... can you get a job already?"). Later on, Pat does seem to comment as his Mustang Suzanne (you have to look at the actual site rather than the archived version):

Totally reads like a Pat comment. Brushes off criticism about word usage, pick out themes that were nowhere to be found in the actual story due Pat's lack of writing talent (which has not changed), and finishes it off with a couple of Pat-like sentence fragments praising his own writing abilities.
Nice overuse of semicolons. This must have been before he discovered commas